Kerry Forum

Predictions For Upcoming Games In Kerry

(Oldest Posts First)

Championship starting this weekend lads

What is everyone's predictions for round 1 ? What is the NAP?

Looking forward to seeing your views

MatchPredictions (UK) - Posts: 24 - 23/07/2020 11:38:06    2284976

Link

Senior Club Championship I'll go for Crokes, Rahillys, Legion and Stacks to win.

Kerry15 (Kerry) - Posts: 558 - 24/07/2020 13:42:32    2285131

Link

Replying To Kerry15:  "Senior Club Championship I'll go for Crokes, Rahillys, Legion and Stacks to win."
Íl go kenmare Rahillys legion Dingle, although stacks are very strong.

KingdomBoy1 (Kerry) - Posts: 11421 - 24/07/2020 14:01:28    2285140

Link

Any takers on the Rathmore/Rangers game last night? I saw the result - two questions from this game could tell a lot on our county prep for year ahead, was Shane Ryan in goals or full forward and secondly did Peter Crowley line out?

Horsebox77 (Kerry) - Posts: 4789 - 25/07/2020 10:22:25    2285238

Link

Replying To Horsebox77:  "Any takers on the Rathmore/Rangers game last night? I saw the result - two questions from this game could tell a lot on our county prep for year ahead, was Shane Ryan in goals or full forward and secondly did Peter Crowley line out?"
Yeah did anyone see the game? I only got the result myself.

TheHermit (Kerry) - Posts: 5698 - 25/07/2020 11:52:10    2285249

Link

Replying To KingdomBoy1:  "Íl go kenmare Rahillys legion Dingle, although stacks are very strong."
Sorry my post should have said Templenoe not kenmare.

I didn't see the rathmore game or the crokes game as I forgot all about it.

KingdomBoy1 (Kerry) - Posts: 11421 - 25/07/2020 13:13:34    2285253

Link

Replying To Horsebox77:  "Any takers on the Rathmore/Rangers game last night? I saw the result - two questions from this game could tell a lot on our county prep for year ahead, was Shane Ryan in goals or full forward and secondly did Peter Crowley line out?"
I didn't see it, sure it is basically impossible to get into a game in which your club isn't playing unless you find some way to sneak in. To answer your question from reading reports by the Laune Rangers website and Kerry Sports Hub, Shane Ryan did play in goals and Peter Crowley played the whole game. In the first half he was at full back and in the second half he came out a bit.

I wonder was Ryan playing in goals just a tactical decision by the Rathmore management or did Ryan want to be in there himself in preparation for the county or did Peter Keane say something. It'd be interesting to know if someone hears something.

Also if anyone is interested Fossa against Ballyduff in Austin Stack Park in the Junior championship is being streamed on the Ballyduff facebook page at quarter to seven tonight. It'll be the first chance to watch the best footballer in Ireland play in a few months.

Kerry15 (Kerry) - Posts: 558 - 25/07/2020 17:47:10    2285276

Link

Replying To Kerry15:  "I didn't see it, sure it is basically impossible to get into a game in which your club isn't playing unless you find some way to sneak in. To answer your question from reading reports by the Laune Rangers website and Kerry Sports Hub, Shane Ryan did play in goals and Peter Crowley played the whole game. In the first half he was at full back and in the second half he came out a bit.

I wonder was Ryan playing in goals just a tactical decision by the Rathmore management or did Ryan want to be in there himself in preparation for the county or did Peter Keane say something. It'd be interesting to know if someone hears something.

Also if anyone is interested Fossa against Ballyduff in Austin Stack Park in the Junior championship is being streamed on the Ballyduff facebook page at quarter to seven tonight. It'll be the first chance to watch the best footballer in Ireland play in a few months."
Kerry 15 have you a link for that?

KingdomBoy1 (Kerry) - Posts: 11421 - 25/07/2020 18:54:50    2285284

Link

Replying To KingdomBoy1:  "Kerry 15 have you a link for that?"
Apparently you need to be firends with Ballyduff on FB, loads of people complaining they can't see the link. They really should have told people that beforehand.

The St Senans live commentary is interesting to say the least, I don't think Tim Moynihan has anything to worry :D

TheHermit (Kerry) - Posts: 5698 - 25/07/2020 19:26:41    2285289

Link

I see various reports on twitter, Jack Barry scored 1-03 from midfield tonight, i see also fringe players like Paudie Clifford, Daniel O"Brien and returning players like Crowley all playing full 70 minutes.

Although Tommy Walsh and Stephen O'Brien both limped out

Horsebox77 (Kerry) - Posts: 4789 - 25/07/2020 21:06:57    2285299

Link

Replying To TheHermit:  "Apparently you need to be firends with Ballyduff on FB, loads of people complaining they can't see the link. They really should have told people that beforehand.

The St Senans live commentary is interesting to say the least, I don't think Tim Moynihan has anything to worry :D"
Ya it caught me out too. Missed the first 25 minutes because of it. Entertaining game though even if it was easy enough for Fossa especially towards the end. The Cliffords were good as you would expect, Mikey Boyle best for Ballyduff. Boyle has great natural ability, kicked one unbelievable score that even Clifford would be extremely proud of. Hearing every roar from the terrace was very entertaining as well!

Kerry15 (Kerry) - Posts: 558 - 25/07/2020 21:12:03    2285300

Link

Replying To TheHermit:  "Apparently you need to be firends with Ballyduff on FB, loads of people complaining they can't see the link. They really should have told people that beforehand.

The St Senans live commentary is interesting to say the least, I don't think Tim Moynihan has anything to worry :D"
Ah that explains it so bud, I gave up after 10 mins and went for a run.

I watched the kenmare KOR game today, Seánie was class, and really stood up when the game was in the melting pot and scored 2 stunners from out on the wing, Tommy went off injured early enough, moran won a lot of the ball in the second half but once he passed the ball he just seemed to walk about the place.

KingdomBoy1 (Kerry) - Posts: 11421 - 25/07/2020 21:20:53    2285302

Link

The Senans audio stream was hilarious, basically they had micked up 3 lads watching the game. My favourite was "for f#ck sake that was a disgraceful f#cking foul, the f*cking Listowel kn*cker" !!!

Mind you as Kerry15 said the language coming through on the Fossa game stream was fairly dark blue too.
I suppose were all guilty of it on the terrace. Makes you a bit embarrassed though when you hear it in isolation.

BallyD were doing grand but the two goals within 30 secs killed them off. Disgraceful kickout for the second one, the goalie might as well have kicked it into the net himself.

TheHermit (Kerry) - Posts: 5698 - 25/07/2020 22:21:07    2285305

Link