(Oldest Posts First) - Go To The Latest Post
|
Open to correction ,tubbercurry won 9 hurling championships and are now gone !!but no one saying anything about that ...sligo have got to 2 all ireland hurling club finals in four years in hurling !!!with no backing from cb
Timmy86 (Sligo) - Posts: 383 - 28/09/2026 17:05:59 2695387 Link 0 |
|
Congratulations to Coolaney/Mullinabreena on surviving in senior. They were very competitive in many of their games and indeed the relegation semi final so it will be good to see them test themselves at senior again next year. Commiserations to Tubbercurry. Some of the comments are very harsh, they have caused many upsets over recent years in senior when nearly everyone had them written off as relegation favourites. I'm sure they'll regather and push to get straight back up next year. benbulbingael (Sligo) - Posts: 22 - 28/09/2026 19:40:56 2695406 Link 0 |
|
Who's the Favourites for your championship finals. Farneyarmy2013 (Monaghan) - Posts: 82 - 30/09/2026 21:43:45 2695737 Link 0 |
|
Mullinabreena did the business as I expected them to do. Tubber while they'll be sore to go down for the first time should see it as a time to reset, they need to get their act together if they want to make a quick return to senior. It was been well documented by others here about how underage they seem to be losing out to Cloonacool. One must remember though that these two clubs share the same parish but at same time town of Tubber has a large population. Sligoman1234 (Sligo) - Posts: 734 - 01/10/2026 12:15:16 2695792 Link 0 |
|
The Junior in theory should be onesided but its rare OMG dish out a heavy beating to Michaels. If its close then its because OMG didnt perform. I'd agree the scare Curry got in the semi will see them focused for the final, they should win it unless they are to cautious and invited BM onto them, BM can do damage if they are allowed space and get a run on a team. MrUnderhill (Sligo) - Posts: 145 - 02/10/2026 11:39:58 2695906 Link 0 |
|
After doing my pre match analysis for the County final Sunday week between Shamrock Gaels v St Mary's, I have to say St Mary's have to be counting themselves very lucky. I watched their game in detail against Drumcliff and was not at all impressed. They got big scores in crucial moments and their goal was a pure fluke which edge them in front in a very important moment in match. Drumcliff dominated the ball and kicked outrageous wides and these had to go over they would have pulled away. St Mary's look very slow and sluggish and I don't like naming fellas and I won't, but if Gaels have any gameplay it would be run at them at pace around the middle. I think Gaels will win easily, however having said that all finals are hard won. sillymoocow (Sligo) - Posts: 25 - 02/10/2026 13:51:40 2695925 Link 0 |