Wexford Forum

Gorey school

(Oldest Posts First) - Go To The Latest Post

If every school puts in as much effort and work as good councel college do we would be a lot better of at county level. They are miles ahead of other schools in the county.

mrfox (Wexford) - Posts: 338 - 09/12/2016 16:32:11    1939278

Link

Replying To 890202:  "I am a player. I speak on behalf of myself and I am giving my opinion. If you all took tradition out of your thinking and looked at it logically then you'll see that I have a point, and just because my point may disagree with yours there is no need to accuse me of being bad for the sport, or not having a clue, or of never being able to make schools teams. I've played on intercounty squads for hurling and football from under 14, to under 21. I've played on school teams, college teams and club teams.

When I was 15 I was on the development squad for both hurling and football, I was on my clubs under 16 and minor hurling teams, I was on my schools football and hurling under 16 teams and my schools senior hurling team. I know what I'm talking about. So just because my experience is not the same as yours does not mean your right nor does it mean I'm wrong"
Everyone is entitled to an opinion however the problem is you never said it was one, rather it was presented as a statement of fact. When presenting an opinion that is generally against the current orthodoxy, you are very unlikely to convince anyone of your opinion without evidence to back it up.

zinny (Wexford) - Posts: 1099 - 11/12/2016 16:22:53    1939544

Link