Wexford Forum

Town treble?

(Oldest Posts First) - Go To The Latest Post

I suppose relatively speaking its not as bad as what goes on in the town and its not as bad as it was in the past but still it does annoy me. As a life long Supporter of the club it does annoy me to see lads parachuted in on a glory hunt. The ironic thing about the Maloney guy is that he came because he was a good hurler and Kilmore don't really do hurling. but he now has an inter football medal and is playing in a county senior football final. I'd say most kilmore footballers would kill for that. but football medals aren't really valued in the martins id go so far as to say if the Martins win on Sunday and Kilmore win on Saturday that the win will mean much more to the kilmore lads.

fearcliste (Wexford) - Posts: 169 - 21/10/2013 17:42:10    1504023

Link

Well it is a unique clean sweep in football by the wexford District. Well done to the Martins and Kilmore on their wins on the weekend. I hear kilmore were lucky enough to get a win though they were well the better team. was a poor game on sunday, conditions didn't help not that it makes much difference to the winners. I heard the Martins, Fintans and Kilmore are doing the club dancing soon, be unique to have the three cups on display on the same night in Whites.

fearcliste (Wexford) - Posts: 169 - 30/10/2013 14:14:17    1507436

Link

Ross district will be back to win it all next year!! :)

icehonesty (Wexford) - Posts: 2487 - 31/10/2013 10:21:30    1507652

Link

Funny enough that, it was three Ross District teams that lost out in the finals! (Correct me if Cloughbawn are Enniscorthy, not entirely sure)! Maybe Aidan O Brien will broaden his horizons and realize that Ross football is no better than anywhere else in the county!

rossytilidie (Wexford) - Posts: 257 - 31/10/2013 10:49:15    1507663

Link