Wexford Forum

Well Done Girls

(Oldest Posts First)

well done girls, very impressive, i know the massive ammount of work ye have put in, and well done anthony, u live for that team, and they very well coached, lets go for div 1 next year

Stmunnsriver (Wexford) - Posts: 2013 - 07/05/2018 17:49:42    2097124

Link

Replying To Stmunnsriver:  "well done girls, very impressive, i know the massive ammount of work ye have put in, and well done anthony, u live for that team, and they very well coached, lets go for div 1 next year"
Yes, a brilliant result for the ladies. Well done everyone. I know Anthony lives and breathes Wexford football.
Let's hope it's the start of a good week for Wexford football.

yelowbelly (Wexford) - Posts: 393 - 08/05/2018 09:46:25    2097207

Link

I agree with the sentiments. While it's only four years since the won the junior All-Ireland, more recently they have been unlucky in losing two provincial finals, and a replayed league final against a good Tipperary side that won the Division Two title this year. Monday's win is the proverbial monkey off their back and I can see them coming very close to winning the AI title now.

They are as tactically clever as any of their contemporaries in this grade, and are genuinely stronger than most of the competitors in Leinster. Well able to play it out of the back, vary it up from kick-outs and in Murray have a forward bang in form. Plenty more fire-power to call upon too. Maria Byrne and Niamh Moore have been welcome re-introductions to the side. Watch this space-Croker may yet await.

beano (Wexford) - Posts: 676 - 09/05/2018 16:45:15    2097624

Link