Limerick Forum

Club Season Tickets.

(Oldest Posts First)

Does anybody know what situation is regarding season club tickets that are supposed to allow admittance to all games under jurisdiction of the county board.With only 200 currently allowed at games its possible that holders of such passes will not even be admitted to games involving their own club.Do clubs give first option to such people or will they have to apply and pay for tickets.Surely the carrot for purchasing such tickets is the oppurtunity of attending as many games as you like.This has now been taken away and tickets cant operate in spirit on which they were purchased.There could be chaos at gates if people holding these passes are not admitted .The Co. Board need to quickly come out and inform everyone where they stand.Surely they should offer holders of such passes a refund or passes for next year in n lieu.Maybe it's time to implement Clare's policy of no supporters at matches to prevent unsightly scenes at turnstiles.

flyinghigh (Kerry) - Posts: 213 - 18/07/2020 14:38:50    2284423

Link

Replying To flyinghigh:  "Does anybody know what situation is regarding season club tickets that are supposed to allow admittance to all games under jurisdiction of the county board.With only 200 currently allowed at games its possible that holders of such passes will not even be admitted to games involving their own club.Do clubs give first option to such people or will they have to apply and pay for tickets.Surely the carrot for purchasing such tickets is the oppurtunity of attending as many games as you like.This has now been taken away and tickets cant operate in spirit on which they were purchased.There could be chaos at gates if people holding these passes are not admitted .The Co. Board need to quickly come out and inform everyone where they stand.Surely they should offer holders of such passes a refund or passes for next year in n lieu.Maybe it's time to implement Clare's policy of no supporters at matches to prevent unsightly scenes at turnstiles."
the said we can watch the matches on limerick tv for free that is no good to me as my broadband is very poor so what are the going to do for me refund me id say not

leftback (Limerick) - Posts: 56 - 19/07/2020 16:02:48    2284508

Link

Anyone know what is happening? Clubs have started the process of applying for matches this weekend, will season ticket holders be accomadated for their own clubs matches or do they have to apply for a ticket?

Alexis (Limerick) - Posts: 108 - 20/07/2020 12:50:53    2284616

Link

Plus the fact that not only selected senior games will be televised. What about those who bought them to support and follow their junior intermediate teams .Cant see many of such games being Agree only a refund will suffice. Surely everyone has suffered enough in this pandemic without getting an unfair deal in this scenario.

flyinghigh (Kerry) - Posts: 213 - 20/07/2020 16:38:01    2284654

Link

Replying To Alexis:  "Anyone know what is happening? Clubs have started the process of applying for matches this weekend, will season ticket holders be accomadated for their own clubs matches or do they have to apply for a ticket?"
Best talk to your club and see what way they are allocating tickets

Breezy (Limerick) - Posts: 1106 - 20/07/2020 17:10:32    2284657

Link

Replying To Breezy:  "Best talk to your club and see what way they are allocating tickets"
I think you are missing my point. I know how my club are allocating tickets but I didn't want to apply to club for a ticket if my club season ticket would get me a ticket from county board.

Alexis (Limerick) - Posts: 108 - 21/07/2020 10:42:11    2284719

Link

Replying To Alexis:  "I think you are missing my point. I know how my club are allocating tickets but I didn't want to apply to club for a ticket if my club season ticket would get me a ticket from county board."
Ah ok. I think all tickets are through the clubs with the exception of officials but try the Limerick website

Breezy (Limerick) - Posts: 1106 - 21/07/2020 13:23:29    2284754

Link

Replying To Breezy:  "Best talk to your club and see what way they are allocating tickets"
Hi Alexi, I believe the the County Board is contacting all Limerick GAA Club Season & Croke Park Season Plus ticket holders, that have nominated clubs, and how to apply for a Club Ticket. Apparently clubs are getting 50 tickets, and 10 (Max) are being put aside for Season ticket holders. It is up to the Season ticket holder to contact the offices, and get a ticket. I think (could be mistaken) that you can apply for lets say Rnd 1, but then you may not get a season ticket for Rnd 2, depending on how many season ticket holders are in your club. Best to call the offices, and find out directly. Hurry.

38yearsawaiting (Limerick) - Posts: 58 - 22/07/2020 09:29:04    2284826

Link

As a club season ticket holder no one from d county board got in contact with me what's going on only one day to go for d first match it's a joke

leftback (Limerick) - Posts: 56 - 22/07/2020 13:08:14    2284850

Link

Agree with you Alexi.the reason people get season ticket is to b able their attend as many games as they choose. Now they will end up not even getting chance to attend games involving their own club. Only one answer.refund money.

flyinghigh (Kerry) - Posts: 213 - 22/07/2020 19:13:17    2284901

Link

Agree with you Alexi.the reason people get season ticket is to b able their attend as many games as they choose. Now they will end up not even getting chance to attend games involving their own club. Only one answer.refund money.

flyinghigh (Kerry) - Posts: 213 - 22/07/2020 19:13:40    2284902

Link

Replying To 38yearsawaiting:  "Hi Alexi, I believe the the County Board is contacting all Limerick GAA Club Season & Croke Park Season Plus ticket holders, that have nominated clubs, and how to apply for a Club Ticket. Apparently clubs are getting 50 tickets, and 10 (Max) are being put aside for Season ticket holders. It is up to the Season ticket holder to contact the offices, and get a ticket. I think (could be mistaken) that you can apply for lets say Rnd 1, but then you may not get a season ticket for Rnd 2, depending on how many season ticket holders are in your club. Best to call the offices, and find out directly. Hurry."
Thanks mate, County Board were in contact.

Alexis (Limerick) - Posts: 108 - 23/07/2020 16:35:23    2285034

Link