Limerick Forum

Official Limerick Senior Hurling 2020

(Oldest Posts First) - Go To The Latest Post

The All Stars are announced in February, so still a bit to go!

I'd go with: Quaid, S Finn, D Burke, D Morrissey, D Byrnes, T De Burca, K Hayes, C Lynch, J Barron, G Hegarty, S Bennett, T Morrissey, T Kelly, TJ Reid, A Gillane.

I wouldn't put Gleeson in there. A great player who came through in the second half of the semi-final and final vs Limerick but earlier than that he wasn't at All Star level. WO'D was very good, but Waterford would not have got to the final without Barron so I would have him in the team.

It'll be great to see Quaid get the recognition he deserves, he has always came through for Limerick. And I have criticised Diarmaid Byrnes before, but he was outstanding and is making the right choices every game. One of Limerick's best players in a year where the team was exceptional so well done!

An amazing year overall, their achievements were astonishing. I've never enjoyed watching Limerick as much as I am now. They are so, so good and with the short turnaround the back-to-back is there for them if they want it.

limerick_lass (Limerick) - Posts: 39 - 08/01/2021 23:12:31    2326744

Link

Replying To limerick_lass:  "The All Stars are announced in February, so still a bit to go!

I'd go with: Quaid, S Finn, D Burke, D Morrissey, D Byrnes, T De Burca, K Hayes, C Lynch, J Barron, G Hegarty, S Bennett, T Morrissey, T Kelly, TJ Reid, A Gillane.

I wouldn't put Gleeson in there. A great player who came through in the second half of the semi-final and final vs Limerick but earlier than that he wasn't at All Star level. WO'D was very good, but Waterford would not have got to the final without Barron so I would have him in the team.

It'll be great to see Quaid get the recognition he deserves, he has always came through for Limerick. And I have criticised Diarmaid Byrnes before, but he was outstanding and is making the right choices every game. One of Limerick's best players in a year where the team was exceptional so well done!

An amazing year overall, their achievements were astonishing. I've never enjoyed watching Limerick as much as I am now. They are so, so good and with the short turnaround the back-to-back is there for them if they want it."
Where could I find the full extended 2020 hurling panel .?

Slade (Limerick) - Posts: 355 - 12/01/2021 15:55:20    2327144

Link