Kerry Forum

Kerry Vs Armagh NFL 2012

(Oldest Posts First) - Go To The Latest Post

In fairness DanBreen, the criticism that was aimed at Bryan Sheehan and Eoin Brosnan was Pat O' Shea's fault, they were played in positions that were alien to them and it backfired spectacularly on the day. But now Sheehan is our top midfielder and Brosnan is our top centre-back.

Cute_Kerry_Hoor (Kerry) - Posts: 2518 - 17/02/2012 09:58:14    1113359

Link

Cute_Kerry_Hoor
County: Kerry

1113359 In fairness DanBreen, the criticism that was aimed at Bryan Sheehan and Eoin Brosnan was Pat O' Shea's fault, they were played in positions that were alien to them and it backfired spectacularly on the day. But now Sheehan is our top midfielder and Brosnan is our top centre-back.

Agreed, but i wouldn't say those positions were alien to them. The final wasn't the first time they played there. Now I don't want to start all this thing again so we'll leave it at we have an all star midfielder and a top centre back.

DanBreen (Kerry) - Posts: 73 - 17/02/2012 12:15:30    1113494

Link

in all fairnwss lasd why did it take jack so long to figure sheahan out or brosnan for that matter . didnt sheahan play midfield for south kerry why didnt he only try him last year. also the center back and full back was a problem for years. mark is not realy a natural full back shouldn't we be trying out new players in those positions in the league. sometimes i dont get jacks decisions like bringing back sean sullivan, dont we have enough half forwards on the panel? i know he wants to do well in the league but its really to try out new players in important positions, i mean everyone knows what tomas or o'mahoney can do for us.

chicago09 (Kerry) - Posts: 669 - 17/02/2012 12:49:39    1113542

Link