Kerry Forum

Off Season Discussions Thread

(Oldest Posts First) - Go To The Latest Post

Replying To TheHermit:  "Last played there in 2012 Kingdomboy in a qualifier against Clare. The only reason it was of any note in an otherwise routine win is that it was the day Gooch became Kerry's all time leading scorer in the Championship.

I also remember it was the only nice day I can recall in that horrible wet summer of 2012!

As for this Gaelic Grounds stuff in 2014, really don't understand people saying it was any advantage. Unless we should be made feel it was unfair because Kerry had a 50:50 split of supporters on the day or something. Because being at it, it was definitely only 50:50 at most!

That Mick fella is almost falling over himself on Hoganstand since he appeared trying to excuse Dublin and their dominance and invent Kerry advantages to boot, very strange.

What was Shakespeare's line in Hamlet about the lady doth protest too much?"
Just because Shakespeare penned it doesn't make it applicable here.
However, Shakepeare also wrote the line: "But your mistrust alone can't make me a traitor-on what basis do you suspect me?"
I detect a little bit of paranoia here.
Mick strikes me as a fair and balanced poster who tries to see things from both sides. That's a pretty rare thing these days especially on an anonymous forum like this.
Lads why would anybody bother with such subterfuge. This is a forum for debate!! Jesus , Mary and Joseph - it has no material consequences on the outside world. None whatsoever!!!!

avonali (Dublin) - Posts: 1386 - 02/12/2020 09:44:42    2317570

Link

Replying To GeniusGerry:  "Fair play avonali. While your suggestion has some merit the bigger teams (including Kerry) would find ways around spending caps and make a mockery of any agreements put in place to level the playing field.

A minimum standard is a good idea, but it would be futile without additional resources all the way up. Essentially the Dublin model rolled out to scale across the country is what is needed along with some competition restructuring to ensure teams are playing at their level and have a chance to build. Finding the senior inter county team is only one part of the jigsaw.

If you want a completely fair system then you are looking at centralising everything. There is absolutely no way that is ever going to happen for all sorts of reasons.

Like I said on a previous page the whole issue of funding distribution in the GAA needs a forensic examination. How do you deal with the likes of Dublin, Kerry, Mayo etc who can generate money themselves while others can't? If you pool sponsorship why would those counties bother looking for sponsors? Hampering them will reduce the overall amount of money coming in to the game. How do you deal with incompetent county boards that cannot implement anything and will waste any money you give them? That is a sad reality I am afraid!

100% fairness will never be achieved in any sport, some teams will always have a head start on others and most people will accept that as a fact of life. In Dublins case people are querying whether their privileges and advantages are just too much at this point and whether it is detrimental to the sport. I think it is a fair enough question to be honest. You seem to at least partially acknowledge that there may be an issue. I am glad that you are able to discuss it in a rational and reasonable manner. That hasn't always been the case with Dublin posters."
Gerry, I have to be honest with you. I am not looking forward to Saturday evening. That's all I'll say on the matter.

avonali (Dublin) - Posts: 1386 - 02/12/2020 10:11:49    2317583

Link

Replying To foreveryoung:  "Some interesting posts here, saying that the Dubs won't be brought back into the chasing pack. I believe they will be leveled down to that of other teams, and not before too long either.

As regards Kilkenny, it is not correct to say that they were" generally built around a relatively small nucleus of players and as they started to leave the scene the strength of the team faded as their replacements were not of the same caliber." In fact, Kilkenny used more players (38) in their decade of dominance, 2000-2009 than Dublin (36) did in theirs from 2010-2019.

Cody went on to win four more titles in the next decade but I am not going to include those teams in this comparison. Let's compare like with like, 7 titles each in their respective decade and sport. A bit of factual analysis may serve us better than wild sweeping, in accurate statements.

Kilkenny players who played in winning AI finals from 2000, but were no longer involved by 2006 include: W O'Connor, P. Larkin, P. Barry, E Kennedy, A. Comerford, B McEvoy, D. Byrne, J. Power, J. Hoyne, C. Carter, D.J. Carey, Canice Brennan, P. Mullaly, J. Coogan, C. Phelan and S. Dowling---a total of 16 players.

Players who played in winning finals from 2006, but were no longer involved in 2009, include: J Ryall, J McGarry, J. Fitzpatrick, W O'Dwyer and R. Mullaly---a total of 5 players.

In the decade that is a total of a 21 player turnover. In fact, only two players who started in 2000 were still there in 2009: Michael Kavanagh and Henry Shefflin.

That is far from a small nucleus of players.

Now let's look at the Dubs and their turnover of players during their decade of dominance, and the player turnover between 2011 and 2019. R O'Carroll, D. Daly, B. Brogan, P. Andrews and E O'Gara all got medals for 2019 and were still involved, even though they did not partake in the final. Andrews and O'Carroll are still involved, but the other three have since retired. So, the players who went between 2011 and 2019 include: E Fennell, G Brennan, K. Nolan, D. Bastick, P. Flynn, B. Cahill, B. Cullen, and A. Brogan--- a total turnover of eight players. This suggests a relatively small nucleus of players.

In their decade of dominance Kilkenny had almost three times the turnover of players that Dublin had. In fact, 11 of the 19 players that played in the 2011 final for Dublin were still involved in the 2019 final, and 9 of them played in it.

In total Dublin used 36 players in their 7 AI wins, and Kilkenny used 38. Factor in the fact that football is far more taxing on the body than hurling, with footballers invariably having a shorter careers, and you'll see that it is Dublin who have the "relatively small nucleus of players".

I did not include Micko's great teams in the comparison as it was over a 12-year period, and split between two different decades. But for what it is worth, he used a total of 31 players, which given that only 3 subs were allowed back then, isn't too far behind Cody or Gavin. And only 5 players from 1975, and I suppose I don't have to tell you their names, were still involved in 1986."
Great research there Foreveryoung, how did you compile that? I'm just interested to know where that kind of data can be found. Getting stats from GAA history is difficult at the best of times.

If I am wrong about Dublin then fair enough. We won't know for a few years yet. My underlying point stands though, Dubs appear to be as strong now as when they started out, if not stronger, all of their key players like Fenton, Kilkenny, Con and Jack Mcaffery are at the peak of their powers and they keep bringing players through. I see no reason whatsoever for them to fall away for a good while yet. We'll see.

GeniusGerry (Kerry) - Posts: 1971 - 02/12/2020 10:11:59    2317584

Link

Replying To TheHermit:  "Last played there in 2012 Kingdomboy in a qualifier against Clare. The only reason it was of any note in an otherwise routine win is that it was the day Gooch became Kerry's all time leading scorer in the Championship.

I also remember it was the only nice day I can recall in that horrible wet summer of 2012!

As for this Gaelic Grounds stuff in 2014, really don't understand people saying it was any advantage. Unless we should be made feel it was unfair because Kerry had a 50:50 split of supporters on the day or something. Because being at it, it was definitely only 50:50 at most!

That Mick fella is almost falling over himself on Hoganstand since he appeared trying to excuse Dublin and their dominance and invent Kerry advantages to boot, very strange.

What was Shakespeare's line in Hamlet about the lady doth protest too much?"
That's right the hermit I forgot that 1 and actually the day we played Tyrone in killarney in 2012 was a cracking hot day as well, I nearly died as I had been at a 50th birthday party the night before and was sick as a small hospital.

KingdomBoy1 (Kerry) - Posts: 11826 - 02/12/2020 10:19:32    2317587

Link

Replying To avonali:  "Just because Shakespeare penned it doesn't make it applicable here.
However, Shakepeare also wrote the line: "But your mistrust alone can't make me a traitor-on what basis do you suspect me?"
I detect a little bit of paranoia here.
Mick strikes me as a fair and balanced poster who tries to see things from both sides. That's a pretty rare thing these days especially on an anonymous forum like this.
Lads why would anybody bother with such subterfuge. This is a forum for debate!! Jesus , Mary and Joseph - it has no material consequences on the outside world. None whatsoever!!!!"
I would suggest you ask your fellow countymen like Jimbo and multi-user that last question.

They and many others on Hoganstand don't seem to be able to see the line between reality and this forum, given what they post regularly. They've been caught out numerous times using the likes of non Dub alter-egos. Now personally I find such activity so utterly sad I almost feel sorry for them that this is the kind of stuff that gets them through the week.
But sure people are weird.

As for this particular Kerry poster I'm just amazed that someone like him has appeared from nowhere like a saviour in answer to the Dublin posters prayers - a Kerry poster who sees the world through their eyes, who doesn't think they're success is based on anything other than what happened on the field etc. He's almost too good to be true isn't he?

Now look maybe he just saw a market on here to make himself popular, maybe he is genuine and maybe he is just a wolf in sheep's clothing. I don't know, do I care? Only in the sense that he seems to want to dictate the conversation and act as some sort of voice both for Kerry supporters and this particular forum. The arrogance irks me, speak for yourself and don't pretend you are speaking for Kerry GAA people, because let me make clear - Kerry supporters saw what was coming with Dublin a long way out.

You can scroll back through our conversations over the years here if you doubt that.

Now look avonali as regards the bigger issue, we are just going round in circles and will be for many years to come probably until something drastic is done. What I don't know but I've thrown out a few ideas.

The bottom line for me in all this is: Dublin in the 2010s fantastic team, great manager - would have won plenty of titles anyway. But all the off field help and support meant they dominated like no team before could. No way they would have done the 5 if they had to operate on the same level as their main rivals. Mayo would have won a title or two, Kerry would have at least 1 or 2 more All Irelands this past decade. If they had to come down to Killarney, or go to McHale Park they would have been taken out at some point.

Now I'll freely admit Kerry GAA is the one part of my life where my inclinations towards, balance, rationalism and seeing things from all sides goes out the window. But I can't see how any of what I wrote above can be thrown out as bitterness or dung as you termed it. As the great bard also said: "All that glisters is not gold"!!

TheHermit (Kerry) - Posts: 5847 - 02/12/2020 10:25:01    2317592

Link

Replying To GeniusGerry:  "Great research there Foreveryoung, how did you compile that? I'm just interested to know where that kind of data can be found. Getting stats from GAA history is difficult at the best of times.

If I am wrong about Dublin then fair enough. We won't know for a few years yet. My underlying point stands though, Dubs appear to be as strong now as when they started out, if not stronger, all of their key players like Fenton, Kilkenny, Con and Jack Mcaffery are at the peak of their powers and they keep bringing players through. I see no reason whatsoever for them to fall away for a good while yet. We'll see."
Gerry, you can get all this info right here on HS. Just got to the profile section of any county. For the Dubs you've named, you could insert TJ Reid, Mick Fennelly, Paul Murphy, Richie Hogan, etc for KK circa 2009-the men who went on to win 4 more in the next decade. As you say, we'll see.

foreveryoung (USA) - Posts: 37 - 02/12/2020 10:35:26    2317598

Link

Replying To TheHermit:  "I would suggest you ask your fellow countymen like Jimbo and multi-user that last question.

They and many others on Hoganstand don't seem to be able to see the line between reality and this forum, given what they post regularly. They've been caught out numerous times using the likes of non Dub alter-egos. Now personally I find such activity so utterly sad I almost feel sorry for them that this is the kind of stuff that gets them through the week.

As for this particular Kerry poster I'm just amazed that someone like him has appeared from nowhere like a saviour in answer to the Dublin posters prayers - a Kerry poster who sees the world through their eyes, who doesn't think they're success is based on anything other than what happened on the field etc. He's almost too good to be true isn't he?

Now look maybe he just saw a market on here to make himself popular, maybe he is genuine and maybe he is just a wolf in sheep's clothing. I don't know, do I care? Only in the sense that he seems to want to dictate the conversation and act as some sort of voice both for Kerry supporters and this particular forum. The arrogance irks me, speak for yourself and don't pretend you are speaking for Kerry GAA people, because let me make clear - Kerry supporters saw what was coming with Dublin a long way out.

You can scroll back through our conversations over the years here if you doubt that.

Now look avonali as regards the bigger issue, we are just going round in circles and will be for many years to come probably until something drastic is done. What I don't know but I've thrown out a few ideas.

The bottom line for me in all this is: Dublin in the 2010s fantastic team, great manager - would have won plenty of titles anyway. But all the off field help and support meant they dominated like no team before could. No way they would have done the 5 if they had to operate on the same level as their main rivals. Mayo would have won a title or two, Kerry would have at least 1 or 2 more All Irelands this past decade. If they had to come down to Killarney, or go to McHale Park they would have been taken out at some point.

Now I'll freely admit Kerry GAA is the one part of my life where my inclinations towards, balance, rationalism and seeing things from all sides goes out the window. But I can't see how any of what I wrote above can be thrown out as bitterness or dung as you termed it. As the great bard also said: "All that glisters is not gold"!!"
The multi user thing is a total mystery to me! I can hardly remember my pin number for the ATM not to mention multiple passwords.
I cannot comment on Mick other than say I take him at face value. He seems like a nice sort.
Apologies for the dung reference. I have no issue with posters holding opinions, quoting facts. AS you said, it is hard to remain rational and balanced when it comes to discussing football. Sometimes I'm glad this forum is moderated because I'd be ashamed of some of the stuff that was blocked. I get hot under the collar and passionate too - maybe that is the Kerry blood in me.
The bottom line is that I think some in Dublin are slowly and painfully beginning to accept that there is as Gerry puts it " as systemic imbalance" that favours Dublin. I take that as a given now. I love the GAA but I think if we really care about our games then the levels of discontent at Dublin's pre-eminence need to be acknowledged before there is a serious split and counties begin boycotting competitions. Enough is enough.
I was talking to a chap today about the payment to managers. How do we address that? Because that's where it all begins to unravel. How do we reward people for investing so much time and effort into taking on the responsibility of managing an elite team without compromising our amateur ethos?????
Croke Park is hallowed ground I think it's where we ought to play our finals, regardless of who is completing. Either develop Parnell Park or build a new stadium so Dublin can have it's own home venue and end the fudge.

avonali (Dublin) - Posts: 1386 - 02/12/2020 11:29:09    2317615

Link

Replying To traleegerry:  "Ciarrai mick please do not be offended by me saying this. It seems to you have lived in Dublin too long and you are like the woman who got married and wanted to keep her maiden name Mrs ciarrai /dublin mick. We are all being honest here and if the cards were put on the table from every county the Gaa would say to them themselves jesus is that what dublin are getting. Let's Bury our heads in the sand in case anyone asks any questions about what we have created I other words Sean Kelly and the presidents after know and have known for a while now what they have created a tier system with dublin tier 1 and kerry /mayo/tryrno/DONEGAL and maybe a few more in tier 2 and the rest in tiers down along if something is not done and I for one really do not know what can be done we can discuss it all day long so please someone do something. Because at the moment our game is dead"
No offense taken at all Gerry.Some up here in Dublin would say im biased towards Kerry but no worries.Honestly though i used to hate it when people would put down Kerry and belittle our achievements like saying in the old days you only had to win a few games to win sam and in the 00 s kerry only ever beat connaught or munster opposition.For those reasons i can understand how Dublin supporters feel when they feel their wins are being tarnished.I was in CP last year nearl hoarse shouting for Kerry.Im a Kerryman till i die and i still go home alot and meet up with old pals etc.I have always stated that its wrong the way the gaa gave Dublin more money than others.I never said different but i also stated that we had plenty of money ourselves so to say money makes Dublin better than Kerry is not right.I als agree thst Dublin should not have all their games in croke park but at the same time they are of course entitled to play home games there and finals etc.I agree in fairness for all and thats why i try point out its not only Dublin that get advantages sometimes like our seeding in munster.I admire the Dublin football team and so be it but first and foremost im Kerry.i dont think money is the reason they are better than us.I do think they have advantages but as ive said before alot of them are natural advantages.I like when Kerry win that we get respect so likewise i like to give respect back.

CiarraiMick (Dublin) - Posts: 705 - 02/12/2020 11:55:07    2317620

Link

Replying To TheHermit:  "I would suggest you ask your fellow countymen like Jimbo and multi-user that last question.

Now I'll freely admit Kerry GAA is the one part of my life where my inclinations towards, balance, rationalism and seeing things from all sides goes out the window. But I can't see how any of what I wrote above can be thrown out as bitterness or dung as you termed it. As the great bard also said: "All that glisters is not gold"!!"
This Kerry Mick is trying to be fair to all counties and unlike some I like to give credit to winners also. Avonali put up a very good suggestion about a limit on sponsorship. Do you think KCB would want that. No way. No Kerry footballer missed out on anything due to money that a Dublin footballer got.Avonali has been very fair in his comments but you can't accept that. Let's break it down.Dublin playing in CP of course is an advantage but do you not want to play all ireland final there. The gaa are wrong and most dubs acknowledge this but for you to say Dubs would not be winning only for thee gaa is wrong. No money can produce a Brian Fenton Ciarán Kilkenny or James Mccarthy the same with David Clifford Seanie ó Shea or the Gooch. Yes it gives them a better platform. Weaker counties have suffered from lack of gaa funding. Kerry have nt. Now I've been reading hoganstand for years but only joined in the posts last year. Does that mean it's strange? Be a sportsman. Most people want dubs to lose now as they did with us. That's natural but don't knock their achievements. I actually think it's kind of funny too when I think back
I was in Croke Park for all ireland quarter finals 2010 when Down beat Kerry
Next game up was Dublin v Tyrone and the Kerry supporters all around me in the hoganstand were cheering mad for Dublin.

CiarraiMick (Dublin) - Posts: 705 - 02/12/2020 12:38:38    2317634

Link

Replying To KingdomBoy1:  "That's right the hermit I forgot that 1 and actually the day we played Tyrone in killarney in 2012 was a cracking hot day as well, I nearly died as I had been at a 50th birthday party the night before and was sick as a small hospital."
Forgot Killanrney, ok we had 2 nice Saturdays weather wise in that god awful summer of weather!

TheHermit (Kerry) - Posts: 5847 - 02/12/2020 12:58:55    2317641

Link

Replying To foreveryoung:  "Some interesting posts here, saying that the Dubs won't be brought back into the chasing pack. I believe they will be leveled down to that of other teams, and not before too long either.

As regards Kilkenny, it is not correct to say that they were" generally built around a relatively small nucleus of players and as they started to leave the scene the strength of the team faded as their replacements were not of the same caliber." In fact, Kilkenny used more players (38) in their decade of dominance, 2000-2009 than Dublin (36) did in theirs from 2010-2019.

Cody went on to win four more titles in the next decade but I am not going to include those teams in this comparison. Let's compare like with like, 7 titles each in their respective decade and sport. A bit of factual analysis may serve us better than wild sweeping, in accurate statements.

Kilkenny players who played in winning AI finals from 2000, but were no longer involved by 2006 include: W O'Connor, P. Larkin, P. Barry, E Kennedy, A. Comerford, B McEvoy, D. Byrne, J. Power, J. Hoyne, C. Carter, D.J. Carey, Canice Brennan, P. Mullaly, J. Coogan, C. Phelan and S. Dowling---a total of 16 players.

Players who played in winning finals from 2006, but were no longer involved in 2009, include: J Ryall, J McGarry, J. Fitzpatrick, W O'Dwyer and R. Mullaly---a total of 5 players.

In the decade that is a total of a 21 player turnover. In fact, only two players who started in 2000 were still there in 2009: Michael Kavanagh and Henry Shefflin.

That is far from a small nucleus of players.

Now let's look at the Dubs and their turnover of players during their decade of dominance, and the player turnover between 2011 and 2019. R O'Carroll, D. Daly, B. Brogan, P. Andrews and E O'Gara all got medals for 2019 and were still involved, even though they did not partake in the final. Andrews and O'Carroll are still involved, but the other three have since retired. So, the players who went between 2011 and 2019 include: E Fennell, G Brennan, K. Nolan, D. Bastick, P. Flynn, B. Cahill, B. Cullen, and A. Brogan--- a total turnover of eight players. This suggests a relatively small nucleus of players.

In their decade of dominance Kilkenny had almost three times the turnover of players that Dublin had. In fact, 11 of the 19 players that played in the 2011 final for Dublin were still involved in the 2019 final, and 9 of them played in it.

In total Dublin used 36 players in their 7 AI wins, and Kilkenny used 38. Factor in the fact that football is far more taxing on the body than hurling, with footballers invariably having a shorter careers, and you'll see that it is Dublin who have the "relatively small nucleus of players".

I did not include Micko's great teams in the comparison as it was over a 12-year period, and split between two different decades. But for what it is worth, he used a total of 31 players, which given that only 3 subs were allowed back then, isn't too far behind Cody or Gavin. And only 5 players from 1975, and I suppose I don't have to tell you their names, were still involved in 1986."
Brilliant stuff forever and great to get all those statistics.

CiarraiMick (Dublin) - Posts: 705 - 02/12/2020 13:10:42    2317649

Link

Replying To avonali:  "I couldn't remember the chap's name last night but isn't Jason McGahan still in the Kerry set up. He is highly qualified and very highly thought of. There is no way a "knowledge gap" in sports science would open up between Kerry and Dublin when you have a guy like that on board."
That's the man Avon and yes by all accounts he s supposed to be good.

CiarraiMick (Dublin) - Posts: 705 - 02/12/2020 13:24:56    2317653

Link

Replying To TheHermit:  "Forgot Killanrney, ok we had 2 nice Saturdays weather wise in that god awful summer of weather!"
A scorcher in Killarney that day alright. Weather was too bad up in mulligar either when we played Westmeath and not too bad against Donegal either in quarter final but sure what would I know. Sure maybe I imagined it all.

CiarraiMick (Dublin) - Posts: 705 - 02/12/2020 13:39:20    2317663

Link

Replying To TheHermit:  "Forgot Killanrney, ok we had 2 nice Saturdays weather wise in that god awful summer of weather!"
Fantastic post the hermit, ya it was a short summer in more ways than 1 unfortunately, poor Paddy Curtin RIP from Moyvane was on that panel in 2012 and came on as a sub against Donegal, he was a hard fecker god rest him.

KingdomBoy1 (Kerry) - Posts: 11826 - 02/12/2020 14:12:53    2317672

Link

Replying To KingdomBoy1:  "Fantastic post the hermit, ya it was a short summer in more ways than 1 unfortunately, poor Paddy Curtin RIP from Moyvane was on that panel in 2012 and came on as a sub against Donegal, he was a hard fecker god rest him."
I seem to remember the Donegal game being a bit dull weather wise. Still convinced if it wasn't for that fluky goal we would never have heard about Jimmy winning matches!

TheHermit (Kerry) - Posts: 5847 - 02/12/2020 14:41:16    2317683

Link

Replying To CiarraiMick:  "Brilliant stuff forever and great to get all those statistics."
You Kerry fellows might be able to advise me about one of my statistics. In 1978, was it Paudie O'Mahony the goalie, or Pakie O'Mahoney (think he was a Garda who was on the panel in those years) who came on as a sub? If it was the goalie, then Micko used only 30 players.

foreveryoung (USA) - Posts: 37 - 02/12/2020 15:01:05    2317694

Link

Replying To foreveryoung:  "You Kerry fellows might be able to advise me about one of my statistics. In 1978, was it Paudie O'Mahony the goalie, or Pakie O'Mahoney (think he was a Garda who was on the panel in those years) who came on as a sub? If it was the goalie, then Micko used only 30 players."
Both on the panel forever. Paudie Ó Mahony was sub keeper and PatievMahony was a Garda. He played with South kerry (not sure of his club) he was a very pacey forward. He came on as a sub v Rossies in 80 semi final and scored a goal. Did nt play much with Kerry after that but won a County championships with South kerry with Jacko Shea and John Egan

CiarraiMick (Dublin) - Posts: 705 - 02/12/2020 16:42:47    2317723

Link

Replying To foreveryoung:  "You Kerry fellows might be able to advise me about one of my statistics. In 1978, was it Paudie O'Mahony the goalie, or Pakie O'Mahoney (think he was a Garda who was on the panel in those years) who came on as a sub? If it was the goalie, then Micko used only 30 players."
That was 78.Other players that lined out for Kerry during that period altho you prob know we're a Ray Prediville who was murdered in South Africa a couple of years ago. John Buynan. Ger ó Driscoll Vincent ó Connor John L McElligott Barry Walsh

CiarraiMick (Dublin) - Posts: 705 - 02/12/2020 16:47:41    2317726

Link

Replying To CiarraiMick:  "Both on the panel forever. Paudie Ó Mahony was sub keeper and PatievMahony was a Garda. He played with South kerry (not sure of his club) he was a very pacey forward. He came on as a sub v Rossies in 80 semi final and scored a goal. Did nt play much with Kerry after that but won a County championships with South kerry with Jacko Shea and John Egan"
I meant 78 semi v rossies

CiarraiMick (Dublin) - Posts: 705 - 02/12/2020 16:48:11    2317727

Link

Replying To TheHermit:  "I seem to remember the Donegal game being a bit dull weather wise. Still convinced if it wasn't for that fluky goal we would never have heard about Jimmy winning matches!"
Feck ya there was a couple of showers as well I'd say anyway that goal was a disaster, was it Mahony got caught on the wrong side of Murphy and left it hop and Kealy flapped at it wildly, it probably suited the big man running in though.

KingdomBoy1 (Kerry) - Posts: 11826 - 02/12/2020 18:20:10    2317754

Link