Fermanagh Forum

Fermanagh Club Football Championships 2020

(Oldest Posts First) - Go To The Latest Post

Replying To The_Fridge:  "Quite possibly the worst predication, not only in GAA, but sport in general.

Hope you didn't but money on them predications"
So Fridgie, what has Fermanagh club championship football got to do with you? How did your Trillick side do? Oh yes, I remember now they were beaten by the real outsiders going by the bookies odds! Enough said.
As for my predictions for the SFC, Derrygonnelly reached the final but just didn't perform well enough on the day and I guess somewhat embarrassed by the fact that the Ederny team where a kinda depending on ageing players, that is, 30 cum 40 year olds! However, in the IFC, Enniskillen Gaels as I predicted were the clear victors. In the JFC, Coa may have went through at the expense Newtown but Derrylin will eat them up in the final as the Coalanders are to an extent made up of want-to-players that our Gaels club wouldn't entertain. And by the way I did place a successful bet on or gallant intermediate champions!

gaalltheway (Fermanagh) - Posts: 761 - 30/09/2020 15:32:55    2294910

Link

Great for Ederney to finally get their hands back on the New York Gold Cup. Derrygonnelly have been great champions and will be back but this will also give hope to other more rural clubs that they can mix it at the top table.

sidelinecut40 (Fermanagh) - Posts: 84 - 01/10/2020 12:24:17    2295030

Link

Replying To gaalltheway:  "So Fridgie, what has Fermanagh club championship football got to do with you? How did your Trillick side do? Oh yes, I remember now they were beaten by the real outsiders going by the bookies odds! Enough said.
As for my predictions for the SFC, Derrygonnelly reached the final but just didn't perform well enough on the day and I guess somewhat embarrassed by the fact that the Ederny team where a kinda depending on ageing players, that is, 30 cum 40 year olds! However, in the IFC, Enniskillen Gaels as I predicted were the clear victors. In the JFC, Coa may have went through at the expense Newtown but Derrylin will eat them up in the final as the Coalanders are to an extent made up of want-to-players that our Gaels club wouldn't entertain. And by the way I did place a successful bet on or gallant intermediate champions!"
gaalltheway, you a very spiteful. You should seek help. Well Done Ederney. Fully deserved their victory.

Nontheism (Fermanagh) - Posts: 105 - 02/10/2020 08:32:13    2295198

Link

Sat 3rd Oct 20
JFC Final
Coa v Derrylin
At Brewster Park @ 7:00 PM Referee: John Murphy

erneboy (Fermanagh) - Posts: 1301 - 02/10/2020 09:44:10    2295205

Link

Well done Ederney on their Fermanagh SFC championship win.

Great to see IrvinestownGael in the John Vesey with his walkie talkie savouring the moment with us :)

MrCheese (Fermanagh) - Posts: 50 - 07/10/2020 00:29:38    2296179

Link

Replying To gaalltheway:  "So Fridgie, what has Fermanagh club championship football got to do with you? How did your Trillick side do? Oh yes, I remember now they were beaten by the real outsiders going by the bookies odds! Enough said.
As for my predictions for the SFC, Derrygonnelly reached the final but just didn't perform well enough on the day and I guess somewhat embarrassed by the fact that the Ederny team where a kinda depending on ageing players, that is, 30 cum 40 year olds! However, in the IFC, Enniskillen Gaels as I predicted were the clear victors. In the JFC, Coa may have went through at the expense Newtown but Derrylin will eat them up in the final as the Coalanders are to an extent made up of want-to-players that our Gaels club wouldn't entertain. And by the way I did place a successful bet on or gallant intermediate champions!"
I live in Fermanagh. Does that mean I'm allowed to go to Fermanagh club games? Or is it only Fermanagh people allowed to go to Fermanagh games? Ridiculous statement.

I have absolutely no affiliation with the Trillick club.

I'm just pointing out you got so many predictions wrong that I'm wondering about your GAA knowledge.

The_Fridge (Tyrone) - Posts: 1790 - 09/10/2020 08:42:20    2296508

Link