Fermanagh Forum

Championship 2020

(Oldest Posts First)

Hi guys

Just looking your thoughts on this years championship. Obviously the harps will be very strong favourites this year and will most likely go on and win the competition, but can you see any side putting a stop to them?

Nishamrock (Fermanagh) - Posts: 10 - 23/08/2020 13:25:38    2288741

Link

Cant wait and glad to see all games available online if the spectator numbers are limited.
Senior - DG
Intermediate - Enniskillen
Junior - Derrylin

Kinawley to push DG the furthest.. but the harps will still have too much for them.
Cant see anyone getting near Enniskillen in the intermediate but they arent great in championship these days so you never know !!
Derrylin to edge out a close Junior championship.

shotgun (Fermanagh) - Posts: 93 - 24/08/2020 21:51:38    2289010

Link

Replying To shotgun:  "Cant wait and glad to see all games available online if the spectator numbers are limited.
Senior - DG
Intermediate - Enniskillen
Junior - Derrylin

Kinawley to push DG the furthest.. but the harps will still have too much for them.
Cant see anyone getting near Enniskillen in the intermediate but they arent great in championship these days so you never know !!
Derrylin to edge out a close Junior championship."
I'm also glad it is online. I just hope the coverage can be better than some of the league games earlier in the season.
I would agree with your senior league predictions. Kinawley play a good defence game and can be dangerous on there day and have a physical aspect to there game.
I feel if the leckers can over come Ederney , they would have a fair chance , hopefully improving on the mistakes they made last year.
Looking at Ederney , I think we will see how they get on against the leckers ,as there form is hard to predicted in the championship going by recent years.
Over all though, those harps will be extremely difficult to stop

Nishamrock (Fermanagh) - Posts: 10 - 25/08/2020 16:10:52    2289104

Link