Kerry Forum

Cork v Kerry NFL 2012

(Oldest Posts First) - Go To The Latest Post

Rebel.Og, I won't get into an argument with you over this, but I saw everything that happened from my seat in the Uncovered Stand, and I'm not referring to holding back another player's hand. I could go into detail but I don't see the point in it to be honest. All I will say is that I'm amazed that Galvin did not react, fair play to him.

By the way, I don't condone and have never condoned what Galvin did in 2010.

Cute_Kerry_Hoor (Kerry) - Posts: 2518 - 20/03/2012 14:50:46    1133161

Link

Cute_Kerry_Hoor
County: Kerry

1133161 Rebel.Og, I won't get into an argument with you over this, but I saw everything that happened from my seat in the Uncovered Stand, and I'm not referring to holding back another player's hand. I could go into detail but I don't see the point in it to be honest. All I will say is that I'm amazed that Galvin did not react, fair play to him.

By the way, I don't condone and have never condoned what Galvin did in 2010.

C.K.H,

I was also in the uncovered stand and I saw O' Leary pinching and pulling Galvin's hand which was pathetic on O'Learys part but hardly "disgusting behaviour". As far as I can see both players are as bad as each other when marking one another. But only one of them has stepped over the line on numerous osscaions with different players & officials for different incidents down through the years.

How you did not see Galvin's reaction sunday is quite amazing given you were in the uncovered stand. Galvin did in fact react to O' Learys antics by raiseing his hand to O' Leary face. If you want proof look at the link below.

http://www.sportsfile.com/id/604979/

Rebel.Og (Cork) - Posts: 519 - 20/03/2012 15:12:49    1133193

Link

What I mean by reaction is that he didn't strike Noel, he raised his hands to push him off, and I did see the incident so I don't need to look at the link. I actually mentioned to a Cork supporter beside me at the time that Galvin should have been booked for that, hence leading to a red card. However, you failed to mention what else Noel was up to. As far as I am concerned they are both eejits at the best of times. I don't think the linesman on the near side helped matters either.

I won't argue with you though as your posts so far on other threads have been spot on.

Cute_Kerry_Hoor (Kerry) - Posts: 2518 - 20/03/2012 15:30:42    1133216

Link

Cute_Kerry_Hoor
County: Kerry

1133216 What I mean by reaction is that he didn't strike Noel, he raised his hands to push him off, and I did see the incident so I don't need to look at the link. I actually mentioned to a Cork supporter beside me at the time that Galvin should have been booked for that, hence leading to a red card. However, you failed to mention what else Noel was up to. As far as I am concerned they are both eejits at the best of times. I don't think the linesman on the near side helped matters either.

I won't argue with you though as your posts so far on other threads have been spot on.

My apologies C.K.H, I misunderstood what you meant by a reaction. Indeed he didn't strike O' Leary & it would have been a harsh red card. Eejits is a good way of describing them.

Rebel.Og (Cork) - Posts: 519 - 20/03/2012 17:00:38    1133319

Link

Rebel.Og

Galvin only wanted to play the game on Sunday, O'Leary had no interest in playing the game. None what so ever.

O'Leary has been involved in many incidents down through the years.. I remember him punching Graham Geraghty and he got off
with that too.

Galvin stayed on the field on Sunday taking pictures with kids and fans from both sides.
Galvin was a credit to Kerry on Sunday considering what he had in his face for 20 minutes.

I was at the game and it was a disgrace.

westkerry (Kerry) - Posts: 1226 - 20/03/2012 20:14:16    1133482

Link

They shook hands at the end of the match.....

kerrykerry (Kerry) - Posts: 1779 - 20/03/2012 20:55:08    1133545

Link