Donegal Forum

Championship 2020

(Oldest Posts First) - Go To The Latest Post

Replying To panamasam:  "Delighted to get the result today which I thought was well deserved in the end. I must admit I thought we were going to have one of those days up until the first water break. However the contribution of 1-1 from Michael Langan changed the game back in our favour. We didn't help ourselves especially just after half time when instead of going 4 points up after routine points were missed by Murphy and Brennan we managed to be a couple down after conceding a cheap 1-1 where we were the creators of our own downfall. The players deserve great credit for showing great character at this point especially when Murphy and Ryan were well marshalled by Tyrone. Think today exercised some of the ghosts of Castlebar where others stepped up today. I say some as that question still remains for some of these players when in a dogfight against a top team from outside of Ulster. Huge leadership today from Langan and Thompson. Also shout out to McFadden who was excellent in the last 15-20 mins. Plus young lads like Gallen and Mogan really stepped up. That score from Gallen under that pressure was of the highest quality. To think some doubted he would have made much difference against Fermanagh last year for the under twenties really shows how clueless some people can be. Mogan showed huge leadership in the second half of that particular game and always has at underage so pleasing to see him do it at senior. Shout out too for the subs all of whom made a difference. Obviously Oisin but thought McClean and Eoin McHugh made big differences. Looking forward while I still have great faith in Patton I hope he eradicates some of the mistakes that have come into his game of late. Didn't fill me with confidence on a couple of occasions today following on from last week.

On a couple of talking points it was interesting to catch some of the analysis on the BBC and compare to RTE especially in relation to the Paul Brennan card incident. There is no denying it was a plain stupid thing to do but was pale in comparison to some of the things that went on including the late hits with the intention of leaving a mark on while looking completely innocent. The real talking point was the reaction of the Tyrone man which was truly pathetic and rightly called out as such on RTE yet basically looked over by Canavan and McConville who were calling for red card especially when comparing to incident where Brennan from Tyrone got 12 week ban. Yes they were correct in highlighting the injustice of the severity of his ban. However should be ashamed of themselves for not calling out the reaction of the Tyrone man going down like he did. Maybe a 12 week ban for him might stop such pathetic play acting? Another bone of contention was both calling for a penalty against Stephen McMenamin for handling on the ground. He was falling under pressure and could hardly avoid it. Different if he made arm movement to the ball. Thankfully the officials applied common sense unlike those two who clearly been watching too much premiership football and influenced by the shambles that is the micro management of VAR there."
Have you not realised yet that it sickens BBC that Donegal are doing well. When Tyrone and Armagh were flying and winning Ulster's and All Ireland's I was sick of hearing " another great win for the wee six" It doesn't sit well with some in the wee six when Donegal, Monaghan or Cavan win games in Ulster no matter what they say publicly.
By the way I think Brennan was very lucky not to get a red and it possibly could have cost us the game.

Tir Conaill Abu (Donegal) - Posts: 1636 - 01/11/2020 21:29:30    2304134

Link

Replying To Tir Conaill Abu:  "Have you not realised yet that it sickens BBC that Donegal are doing well. When Tyrone and Armagh were flying and winning Ulster's and All Ireland's I was sick of hearing " another great win for the wee six" It doesn't sit well with some in the wee six when Donegal, Monaghan or Cavan win games in Ulster no matter what they say publicly.
By the way I think Brennan was very lucky not to get a red and it possibly could have cost us the game."
Honestly never noticed it before but would not have always had the luxury of been able to watch BBC back then. We are going to have to disagree regarding Brennan. While not defending his stupid clip it was certainly not worthy of a red card. To reward Tyrone such an advantage for behaviour like that would make me seriously worry for the game especially with copycat behaviour. Luckily the officials applied common sense otherwise you would be setting a dangerous precedent which would ultimately be a scourge on the game.

panamasam (Australia) - Posts: 2479 - 01/11/2020 22:08:01    2304158

Link

Replying To panamasam:  "Honestly never noticed it before but would not have always had the luxury of been able to watch BBC back then. We are going to have to disagree regarding Brennan. While not defending his stupid clip it was certainly not worthy of a red card. To reward Tyrone such an advantage for behaviour like that would make me seriously worry for the game especially with copycat behaviour. Luckily the officials applied common sense otherwise you would be setting a dangerous precedent which would ultimately be a scourge on the game."
Brennan deserved a yellow card for complete bonehead stupidity, on another day and with other officials it may have been a red, glad to see Tyrone player was able to carry on despite hitting the deck like he had been right hooked by Ali!

totalrecall (Leitrim) - Posts: 529 - 01/11/2020 23:25:17    2304194

Link

Great win in conditions that Tyrone would have been praying for, so even nicer.

We have finally replaced Neil Gallagher with the likes of Thompson and Langan coming through. Langan reminds me of Fenton the way he plays. Mc Fadden and Mc Gonagle got through great work and when you add in Murphy to that area with the option of of Jason Mc Gee there too, we have a serious presence for kickouts.

Can't read too much into it but we did turn the ball over a lot. So did Tyrone. We showed excellence, holding onto the ball for several minutes with it ending in a score. (gallán) However we need to be careful going forward.

Mc Gonagle offers something different. A great link man and runner. Can take it past a man and lay it off, at times he does run into trouble but overall a serious option for us. Like a second Mc fadden. Both might be needed for winter football.

If you said that Ryan, MM and Brennan would only score 2 points, I think most of us would think the worst. But as highlighted in earlier posts, our young lads stood up. Now they need to learn and push on even more.

Armagh will be tough but I'd love a crack at the Dubs in Croke Park. Think the surface would suit us more than wintery pitches around Ulster!

Well done Declan and team. Make sure you see it out now.

TheRock2121 (Donegal) - Posts: 572 - 02/11/2020 00:28:42    2304207

Link

Ps. Wouldn't be Paul Brennans biggest fan but he played really well and I can see why the management love him. He answered a few critics.

TheRock2121 (Donegal) - Posts: 572 - 02/11/2020 00:30:46    2304208

Link

Some dogfight in brutal conditions. More leaders emerged, that's what we needed.

AudiMan (Donegal) - Posts: 479 - 02/11/2020 06:22:51    2304214

Link

While the tyrone guy obviously over reascred, i don't think that Brennan should be giving the ref anything to think about. It was a silly enough thing to do but lucky enough to get away with it.

Also important to point out that the Tyrone number 7 also patted Murphy on the head. But at least Murphy didnt go down rolling around!

Nice to get through that game as there was a few players strugging, McBrearty out, McGee having to go off at HT and McGrath still getting up to speed. Well done anyway to all the players, great result!

FootballGuy (Donegal) - Posts: 111 - 02/11/2020 09:08:39    2304234

Link

Its great to have won , under them conditions my mind wonder back to Derry 93 and last year in Mayo and "i thought here we go again ".
Although we dug out a win and fair play to our unsung hero's like Thompson , Mcfadden , Langan and co .. It was a very poor performance .
Tyrone had some great opportunities , i thought takening McCurry off instead of Harte was criminal .
I thought we lacked structure and a game plan in our play and we were blessed to get to the water break in the first half .
Brennan was an idiot and by the letter of the law could have walked and maybe should have .
We need to get tighter in the backs, Ban Gallagher was very loose yesterday and it wasnt a great sign when McCole didnt get the nod for Mcgee .

Sorry for being negative but we need address these issues, Armagh are big boys and if they get there confidence up on another wet day in November we have real battle on our hands again ,

Donegal abu ! now lets go back to work on the training field , lots to do !!

ballyshannon (Donegal) - Posts: 152 - 02/11/2020 10:51:54    2304291

Link

A great victory considering the conditions and the quality of the opposition. We didn't play great but really dug out a victory and showed great character. Like other posters, I feared it was going to be a repeat of last year's defeat to Mayo in Castlebar. It has been a long time since we beat a top team in a dog fight like that. The most pleasing aspect was the emergence of leadership in the young players - Langan, Thompson, Mogan and Gallen. I didn't think we could win a big game without huge contributions from Murphy, McBrearty and Ryan McHugh.

Langan and Thompson were immense, really growing into main men on the team this year. Langan has everything and will go on to be one of the best players in the country. Stephen McMenamin yet again was the main man at the back, seems like he just about mark anybody. Hopefully Neil McGee is available for the next day, we really need him. Our sub made a huge contribution - Andrew McClean and Gallen in particular. Eoin McHugh did well and Paddy McGrath looked better this week. Caolan McGonagle had a fine game, possibly takes the ball into the tackle a bit too much, NOD has a similar tendancy. Mind you it was really difficult to avoid contact yesterday. I thought Paul Brennan was having his best game for Donegal but what a moment of madness. Although it was not a serious strike, I'd say raising your hand like that is a red card. I thought Jason McGee should have got more game time, we will need him as the championship goes on and he needs game time.

Did anybody else think that both teams should have kicked long more often? We seem wedded to the running game but conditions yesterday made that difficult. There would have been no harm trying an odd long ball.

Green_Gold (Donegal) - Posts: 1734 - 02/11/2020 11:40:56    2304323

Link

Replying To panamasam:  "Delighted to get the result today which I thought was well deserved in the end. I must admit I thought we were going to have one of those days up until the first water break. However the contribution of 1-1 from Michael Langan changed the game back in our favour. We didn't help ourselves especially just after half time when instead of going 4 points up after routine points were missed by Murphy and Brennan we managed to be a couple down after conceding a cheap 1-1 where we were the creators of our own downfall. The players deserve great credit for showing great character at this point especially when Murphy and Ryan were well marshalled by Tyrone. Think today exercised some of the ghosts of Castlebar where others stepped up today. I say some as that question still remains for some of these players when in a dogfight against a top team from outside of Ulster. Huge leadership today from Langan and Thompson. Also shout out to McFadden who was excellent in the last 15-20 mins. Plus young lads like Gallen and Mogan really stepped up. That score from Gallen under that pressure was of the highest quality. To think some doubted he would have made much difference against Fermanagh last year for the under twenties really shows how clueless some people can be. Mogan showed huge leadership in the second half of that particular game and always has at underage so pleasing to see him do it at senior. Shout out too for the subs all of whom made a difference. Obviously Oisin but thought McClean and Eoin McHugh made big differences. Looking forward while I still have great faith in Patton I hope he eradicates some of the mistakes that have come into his game of late. Didn't fill me with confidence on a couple of occasions today following on from last week.

On a couple of talking points it was interesting to catch some of the analysis on the BBC and compare to RTE especially in relation to the Paul Brennan card incident. There is no denying it was a plain stupid thing to do but was pale in comparison to some of the things that went on including the late hits with the intention of leaving a mark on while looking completely innocent. The real talking point was the reaction of the Tyrone man which was truly pathetic and rightly called out as such on RTE yet basically looked over by Canavan and McConville who were calling for red card especially when comparing to incident where Brennan from Tyrone got 12 week ban. Yes they were correct in highlighting the injustice of the severity of his ban. However should be ashamed of themselves for not calling out the reaction of the Tyrone man going down like he did. Maybe a 12 week ban for him might stop such pathetic play acting? Another bone of contention was both calling for a penalty against Stephen McMenamin for handling on the ground. He was falling under pressure and could hardly avoid it. Different if he made arm movement to the ball. Thankfully the officials applied common sense unlike those two who clearly been watching too much premiership football and influenced by the shambles that is the micro management of VAR there."
Agree with everything there panamasam. I was hugely impressed with the subs, like you say McClean and McHugh did very well. You wouldn't associate Eoin McHugh with excelling in conditions like yesterday but by god I thought he picked up a huge amout of dirty ball and played very very well, it was great to see.

In terms of Patton's mistakes I think really if you discount a sloppy pass for the Tyrone goal, the other issues are just the nature of his kickouts, some will be picked off the odd time, it's the nature of the game these days. But he does need a bit concentration if the ball comes back to him in general play, get the pass into their chest on a day like yesterday, that's basic stuff and thankfully we didn't lose yesterday on the back of it.

In fairness to BBC coverage I think McConville in general is quite fair minded, he's probably right in that Brennan should have seen the line *technically* but I wouldn't think he's any friend of Tyrone, he said at one point it wasn't any more than a wee "cuff around the lug" which gave me a good laugh. As Kieran Cunningham said on twitter Canavan was chewing lemons. McConville would be on the Second Captains podcast a good bit covering GAA and he does have a lot of belief in the talent in our team over the last few years, so I would definitely say he's not biased against us or anything like that. He had enough good days against Donegal in his playing career you'd think he may have a soft spot for us even!

JoeSoap (Donegal) - Posts: 1161 - 02/11/2020 11:47:34    2304328

Link

Replying To FootballGuy:  "While the tyrone guy obviously over reascred, i don't think that Brennan should be giving the ref anything to think about. It was a silly enough thing to do but lucky enough to get away with it.

Also important to point out that the Tyrone number 7 also patted Murphy on the head. But at least Murphy didnt go down rolling around!

Nice to get through that game as there was a few players strugging, McBrearty out, McGee having to go off at HT and McGrath still getting up to speed. Well done anyway to all the players, great result!"
Yep 100% agree and I would be one of those critics. He took a great score in the first half.

JoeSoap (Donegal) - Posts: 1161 - 02/11/2020 11:50:16    2304333

Link

Replying To JoeSoap:  "Yep 100% agree and I would be one of those critics. He took a great score in the first half."
This was supposed to be in reply to TheRock2121 about Paul Brennan

JoeSoap (Donegal) - Posts: 1161 - 02/11/2020 11:55:18    2304338

Link

Replying To JoeSoap:  "Agree with everything there panamasam. I was hugely impressed with the subs, like you say McClean and McHugh did very well. You wouldn't associate Eoin McHugh with excelling in conditions like yesterday but by god I thought he picked up a huge amout of dirty ball and played very very well, it was great to see.

In terms of Patton's mistakes I think really if you discount a sloppy pass for the Tyrone goal, the other issues are just the nature of his kickouts, some will be picked off the odd time, it's the nature of the game these days. But he does need a bit concentration if the ball comes back to him in general play, get the pass into their chest on a day like yesterday, that's basic stuff and thankfully we didn't lose yesterday on the back of it.

In fairness to BBC coverage I think McConville in general is quite fair minded, he's probably right in that Brennan should have seen the line *technically* but I wouldn't think he's any friend of Tyrone, he said at one point it wasn't any more than a wee "cuff around the lug" which gave me a good laugh. As Kieran Cunningham said on twitter Canavan was chewing lemons. McConville would be on the Second Captains podcast a good bit covering GAA and he does have a lot of belief in the talent in our team over the last few years, so I would definitely say he's not biased against us or anything like that. He had enough good days against Donegal in his playing career you'd think he may have a soft spot for us even!"
Fair points Joe. Regarding the coverage of the Brennan incident you're right in saying McConville is generally positive when speaking about Donegal. However he should know better than to join Canavan by going on about the letter of the law and not slating the Tyrone man for his pathetic behaviour. As I said on the main forum if applying the letter of the law for incidents like that in games between these sides be lucky to have either team with double figures in terms of remaining players on the pitch. The main reason this incident is getting is attention is because your man done a Jack Grealish otherwise wouldn't have been noticed. He knew the cameras were likely to be in that area and I bet he was giving plenty himself so tried to get his retribution by doing that. If one of our lads done the same I would also slate them but thankfully didn't lower themselves. This is not the type of behaviour you want young players to be watching and thinking I can get an advantage by doing it.

panamasam (Australia) - Posts: 2479 - 02/11/2020 12:13:09    2304357

Link

Replying To Green_Gold:  "A great victory considering the conditions and the quality of the opposition. We didn't play great but really dug out a victory and showed great character. Like other posters, I feared it was going to be a repeat of last year's defeat to Mayo in Castlebar. It has been a long time since we beat a top team in a dog fight like that. The most pleasing aspect was the emergence of leadership in the young players - Langan, Thompson, Mogan and Gallen. I didn't think we could win a big game without huge contributions from Murphy, McBrearty and Ryan McHugh.

Langan and Thompson were immense, really growing into main men on the team this year. Langan has everything and will go on to be one of the best players in the country. Stephen McMenamin yet again was the main man at the back, seems like he just about mark anybody. Hopefully Neil McGee is available for the next day, we really need him. Our sub made a huge contribution - Andrew McClean and Gallen in particular. Eoin McHugh did well and Paddy McGrath looked better this week. Caolan McGonagle had a fine game, possibly takes the ball into the tackle a bit too much, NOD has a similar tendancy. Mind you it was really difficult to avoid contact yesterday. I thought Paul Brennan was having his best game for Donegal but what a moment of madness. Although it was not a serious strike, I'd say raising your hand like that is a red card. I thought Jason McGee should have got more game time, we will need him as the championship goes on and he needs game time.

Did anybody else think that both teams should have kicked long more often? We seem wedded to the running game but conditions yesterday made that difficult. There would have been no harm trying an odd long ball."
Agree with some of the points you brought up there and meant to highlight myself GG. McMenamin has developed into one of the best defenders in the country. I actually think he is still underrated more so on a national level. No forward is going to look forward to marking him. In saying that I think its really important Neil is back fit.....we need him. I thought he looked fantastic yesterday and in the league game. The carrying ball into contact in bad situations could be very costly. Both McGonagle (who played well) and NOD repeat culprits. In fact NOD's starting spot could be in jeopardy as he has been a repeat culprit from the second half in the league game against Tyrone onwards. I have made enough points regarding the Brennan incident that I don't need to go back there. It wasn't a red and thankfully for the spirit of the game common sense was applied.

panamasam (Australia) - Posts: 2479 - 02/11/2020 12:22:58    2304362

Link

Replying To JoeSoap:  "Agree with everything there panamasam. I was hugely impressed with the subs, like you say McClean and McHugh did very well. You wouldn't associate Eoin McHugh with excelling in conditions like yesterday but by god I thought he picked up a huge amout of dirty ball and played very very well, it was great to see.

In fairness to BBC coverage I think McConville in general is quite fair minded, he's probably right in that Brennan should have seen the line *technically* but I wouldn't think he's any friend of Tyrone, he said at one point it wasn't any more than a wee "cuff around the lug" which gave me a good laugh. As Kieran Cunningham said on twitter Canavan was chewing lemons. McConville would be on the Second Captains podcast a good bit covering GAA and he does have a lot of belief in the talent in our team over the last few years, so I would definitely say he's not biased against us or anything like that. He had enough good days against Donegal in his playing career you'd think he may have a soft spot for us even!"
Regarding Patton I have great faith in the lad but he does need to be more careful. It wasn't just the poor hand pass, he was also central to giving McKenna a cheap goal via his toe poke when not claiming the ball properly. There was a similar incident against Dublin in the league. Of course his knockouts will have a risk and reward element but a couple in the league game against Kerry brought back memories of 2014. Definitely just needs to be careful but hopefully conditions yesterday won't be as abysmal looking forward. I actually think in normal circumstances that game would have been called off and the pitch done us no favours. I actually thought the surfaces at both Celtic Park and Clones stood up well to the conditions.

panamasam (Australia) - Posts: 2479 - 02/11/2020 12:30:22    2304366

Link

My Take on the Game. A very very poor Donegal start. I think at one stage Tyrone had a 5-1 lead and it was starting to look like the game could get away from us early. It was the the classic disastrous Donegal start in many ways, kicking balls wildly wide whilst at the other end gifting soft scores (Patton kick out error),

The water break really swung the game with the 1-1 we kicked shortly after it. We really really needed those scores to stay in touch. It was not a day to be chasing a team who were 3 or 4 infront.

My take on the Paul Brennan incident is that it is a red card. For the simple reason that all around the country, live on TV, hitting a man a hard open handed slap off the ball is now confirmed as only a yellow card offence. Sure shouldnt everyone do it now? You have to take steps to eliminate that from the game. Its not hard, its not manly, its actually quite a cowardly stunt and should be punishable with either a Red or possibly Black Card. That players game should be over.

Back to the action itself, at half time i was quietly confident that we could protect the 2 pt lead and that confidence for me evaporated with the goal. Another comedy of a goal conceded by Donegal in a major game. I actually have sympathy for Eoghan Ban. Hes been given a hopeless pass down around his shins on a horrible day by Patton and what happened then was just sheer bad luck punished to the max. But the primary fault lays with Patton and a slack needless pass that put his team mate under pressure. I make no bones about it, i thought we were gone at this point and that we would blow up like Castlebar.

What we saw was the evolution and improvement of this team, we rallied after the mistake and put in a stirring 25mins of football there after scoring some wonderful points and causing no end of trouble to Tyrone. We seemed to break their spirit as we drove at them with the short game time and time again. It was splendid football and its what we were missing in Castlebar last August.

Having said all that, we got over the line by the bare minimum here (take it all day) There are balls coming off crossbars, penalty shouts, balls cleared off goal lines, potential red card . We rode our luck at times and in the end, from the point where Langan got the goal we were the more economical team, we turned our possession into scores at a better rate than Tyrone did and also got the rub of the green.

Its a huge achievement for this Team and management. We have put Tyrone to bed in the sun of Breffni and the rain of Ballybofey, and when you are doing that in Championship football (despite not yet making a Semi Final) it clearly places you among the top 4 in the county.

What we have to be extremely mindful of now, is that this is a winter Championship. Poor pitches, wet and mucky ball- we need to eliminate mistakes. We have given Tyrone at least 1-1 yesterday in avoidable mistakes and on another day i could have been more costly, not to mention Brennan walking a red card tightrope.

Lets take every game extremely professionally now, we are clear favourites to win Ulster, but we have not got to an AI Semi in 6 years so it is no gimme. Lets see this job through now and get to Croke Park where this team deserve a chance to show their worth.

ManusFromHeaven (Donegal) - Posts: 326 - 02/11/2020 12:31:53    2304368

Link

Looking in as an outsider, that seems like a real coming of age performance for this Donegal team. A massive massive win when you consider all the following...

- Really poor start with Tyrone adapting the conditions quicker and getting their tactics spot on
- 3 of your key players, McHugh, Murphy and EBG all having poor games or nullified, there had been a concern that you guys were too dependent on McHugh/Murphy in particular
- No McBrearty
- Neil McGee gone at half time
- nagging doubts about whether you guys had the grit to match the obvious talent

Brilliant composure shown throughout the 2nd half in working the scores, Thompson and Langan were both immense, Langan in particular has been in allstar form all year. McFadden done trojan work and young gallen showed serious leadership for a young fella.

You have shown you can win a close, dogfight now. Talent is absolutely not in question, buckets of talent and quality right throughout the squad. Would be great if you kick on and win an all ireland this year, break up the tedious kerry/dublin duopoly

HuddHastings (Longford) - Posts: 80 - 02/11/2020 12:32:56    2304371

Link

Replying To HuddHastings:  "Looking in as an outsider, that seems like a real coming of age performance for this Donegal team. A massive massive win when you consider all the following...

- Really poor start with Tyrone adapting the conditions quicker and getting their tactics spot on
- 3 of your key players, McHugh, Murphy and EBG all having poor games or nullified, there had been a concern that you guys were too dependent on McHugh/Murphy in particular
- No McBrearty
- Neil McGee gone at half time
- nagging doubts about whether you guys had the grit to match the obvious talent

Brilliant composure shown throughout the 2nd half in working the scores, Thompson and Langan were both immense, Langan in particular has been in allstar form all year. McFadden done trojan work and young gallen showed serious leadership for a young fella.

You have shown you can win a close, dogfight now. Talent is absolutely not in question, buckets of talent and quality right throughout the squad. Would be great if you kick on and win an all ireland this year, break up the tedious kerry/dublin duopoly"
Excellent post Hudds and a pleasure to read from someone not necessarily affiliated with the county. I actually thought the win against Tyrone last year was the coming of age one until the Castlebar set back. Hopefully the team do the 3 in a row and get a shot at taking on the aforementioned duopoly. Speaking of Langan I seen him play Sigerson at the start of the year where he was unplayable despite only in first gear. I completely agree that he is in All Star category if his form carries through.

panamasam (Australia) - Posts: 2479 - 02/11/2020 13:02:44    2304385

Link

Donegal gutted out a great result on an atrocious day. On a day when ball handling was crucial as to the games outcome, with Murphy and Ryan basically non factors, boys like Langan, Mogan ,Thompson and McFadden brought the game to Tyrone. Talking of all stars at this stage Thompson and McFadden would have to be in the conversation before Langan. How would this performance stack up against a slick Kerry or Dublin attack?Tyrone appear to be on downward spiral, sad to hear Mickey Harte griping about Donegal's containment of McKenna, after the abuse Murphy suffered for years at the hands of McMahon,Hampsey etc.

thelowball (USA) - Posts: 280 - 02/11/2020 13:45:57    2304411

Link

The big thing to take from the game was that basically we had to make three recoveries i.e we recovered from the bad start to go ahead,we recovered from the soft goal to go ahead again and when Tyrone got level from some of our bad turnovers we came back again.We showed great fight and I don't think I ever saw a Donegal team pick up as much breaking and dirty ball particularly in the second half.Granted a couple of decisions went our way like the Brennan incident and the ball being brought forward for those vital frees when on another day these things could go against you.Having said that you always need a bit of luck in these close games.

gunman (Donegal) - Posts: 698 - 02/11/2020 14:41:15    2304437

Link