Fermanagh Forum

Lory Meagher Successs

(Oldest Posts First)

Great day for our hurlers, hopefully we build on this win.

erneboys (Fermanagh) - Posts: 50 - 01/08/2021 00:06:13    2366280

Link

well done to the lads and management. With a bit more effort from county board who knows were hurling will progress too? Best performance of the year, with fluent play and support

Blitzkrig (Fermanagh) - Posts: 23 - 01/08/2021 21:52:46    2366649

Link

Well done to the Hurlers at the weekend, excellent performance by keenan and the lads.

Looks like the decision to change Management by the County Board on the basis of player unhappiness had the desired impact and put people in there place.

https://fermanaghherald.com/2019/10/duffy-takes-aim-at-top-table-following-resignation/

Two Lory Meagher finals in successive years and finally getting over the line at the 2nd attempt at the weekend. I do not believe this would have happened with the previous Management.

Ferm4Sam (Fermanagh) - Posts: 162 - 04/08/2021 10:20:18    2367464

Link

Replying To Ferm4Sam:  "Well done to the Hurlers at the weekend, excellent performance by keenan and the lads.

Looks like the decision to change Management by the County Board on the basis of player unhappiness had the desired impact and put people in there place.

https://fermanaghherald.com/2019/10/duffy-takes-aim-at-top-table-following-resignation/

Two Lory Meagher finals in successive years and finally getting over the line at the 2nd attempt at the weekend. I do not believe this would have happened with the previous Management."
I wouldn't really take last year as an accurate representation, there were only 3 teams and Fermanagh lost the final meaning they were 2nd last in IRELAND.

But yes this years performance was out of this world.
Plenty to build on, although I really do not understand the shape some of the hurling players are in? Do they not be training ?

shotgun (Fermanagh) - Posts: 120 - 05/08/2021 12:35:24    2367908

Link

Replying To shotgun:  "I wouldn't really take last year as an accurate representation, there were only 3 teams and Fermanagh lost the final meaning they were 2nd last in IRELAND.

But yes this years performance was out of this world.
Plenty to build on, although I really do not understand the shape some of the hurling players are in? Do they not be training ?"
have to agree regarding condition of some players, the old saying they wintered well springs to mind, when paying in the NR next year fitness and strength will be key.

Blitzkrig (Fermanagh) - Posts: 23 - 06/08/2021 08:31:19    2368180

Link