Wexford Forum

Wexford Park - time for an upgrade?

(Oldest Posts First) - Go To The Latest Post

Replying To hurlorhurley:  "I disagree Tullamore only has viewing at three parts of the ground, we have four.
Perfectly good stand in Wexford openside also perfect, two fantastic terraces.
Toilets are perfect
A few plastic seats is the difference
Our pitch is in fantastic order it was in fantastic Oder for the football yesterday"
Toilets are far from perfect... ladies doesn't even have soap with the water also freezing, and the cubicles are pitch black. I do think our park is far from the worst though

goreyll (Wexford) - Posts: 37 - 11/06/2018 11:17:17    2109826

Link

Replying To goreyll:  "Toilets are far from perfect... ladies doesn't even have soap with the water also freezing, and the cubicles are pitch black. I do think our park is far from the worst though"
A spend of €5000 would surely do a lot to upgrade the toilets, to have more lights.
Is hot water necessary to wash your hands in the toilet?
The toilets in Nowlan Park are far from perfect too.
Our stadium is definitely within the top ten in country.

hurlorhurley (Wexford) - Posts: 1429 - 11/06/2018 11:28:59    2109838

Link

Replying To hurlorhurley:  "A spend of €5000 would surely do a lot to upgrade the toilets, to have more lights.
Our stadium is definitely within the top ten in country."
having travelled to lots of grounds,not as many in recent years,i do know that tullamore,parnell,etc have warm water,soap,etc.
it would hardly cost that much to pit some basic sanitary wear in to our toilets.
as well as decent lighting,etc.hardly that much to expect to be able to see what you are at in a cubicle

perfect10 (Wexford) - Posts: 3929 - 11/06/2018 15:30:57    2110011

Link

Replying To hurlorhurley:  "A spend of €5000 would surely do a lot to upgrade the toilets, to have more lights.
Our stadium is definitely within the top ten in country."
Hot water is necessary, especially if there is no soap.... basic hygiene to kill germs?!?!? Might as well not wash hands at all, the good running under cold water does. If it only costs €5k why hasn't it been done? Toilet facilities are not in the top 10 in the country

goreyll (Wexford) - Posts: 37 - 20/06/2018 08:56:56    2113264

Link

Replying To goreyll:  "Hot water is necessary, especially if there is no soap.... basic hygiene to kill germs?!?!? Might as well not wash hands at all, the good running under cold water does. If it only costs €5k why hasn't it been done? Toilet facilities are not in the top 10 in the country"
yeah if there is no hot water or soap you are prob better off not bothering washing them.it wouldnt cost that much hardly.

perfect10 (Wexford) - Posts: 3929 - 21/06/2018 10:45:20    2113521

Link