USA Forum

All Ireland Football Final Tickets

(Oldest Posts First)

I just wanted to post a quick thread on here to see if anyone in the New York area had All Ireland Football Final tickets that they weren't using or giving to anyone else?
I know that quite a few are distributed to the New York panel and certain club members so I was hoping there may be some still available?!
I've followed Donegal for many years throughout the country on good days and bad days and I plan to go home for what will hopefully be a Good Day!!

I hope I'm not p*ssing against the wind with this one!

Regards,
A Desperate Donegal Man.

#JIMMYSWINNINGMATCHES

thrudagap (Donegal) - Posts: 21 - 05/09/2012 16:24:26    1260005

Link

thrudagap - Sorry to burst your bubble but you are p*ssing against the wind on this one.

GPlifer (USA) - Posts: 290 - 05/09/2012 19:30:08    1260188

Link

Do many tickets get sent over to ye lads? I remember back in 96/97 throngs of Mayo people from the USA coming home for the final. I think Aer Lingus used to do special deals if im not mistaken. I was talking to a man from yonkers (cant remember his name) who was over with his son for the American football but also the Mayo v Dublin semi.

They said they would be back for the final which was great dedication to Mayo. Anyway to all on the other side of the pond travelling to Croker this Sunday - safe travelling and UP MAYO

Hopefully the Mayo Senior team will have the Sam Maguire Cup with them when travelling over to NYC in a few weeks for the FBD league final.

yew_tree (Mayo) - Posts: 10422 - 20/09/2012 15:13:33    1269634

Link