Tipperary Forum

Liam Sheedy RESIGNS..

(Oldest Posts First) - Go To The Latest Post

Is it true that Babs and John Leahy are taking over?

gahfan (Wexford) - Posts: 488 - 11/10/2010 12:40:32    794129

Link

Yea your right!!! Two of the most influencial persons in Tipp hurling:-(!!! I would probably do a better job myself!

Ellie (Tipperary) - Posts: 24 - 11/10/2010 14:37:46    794256

Link

Two bitter men in my view!

gahfan (Wexford) - Posts: 488 - 11/10/2010 15:25:53    794306

Link

Yea they are definites to take over

tipptothetop (Tipperary) - Posts: 531 - 11/10/2010 16:32:40    794382

Link

LOWERORMOND AND THE REST OF YOU LADIES

what i said on the kilkenny page was i would like to see Kilkenny win for the sack of being able to see history made as
i doubt you guys are as old as i am by the sound of your talk your still kids
i know i dont got long left
so as you guys are growing learn how to read and dont be twisting what people write to suit your arguement or create an arguement
of course id like to see my county win but for the sake of history being made i wont see that again
so try growing up sometime and read what a person writes
and DONT BOTHER TO REPLY COZ THIS IS MOST CERTAINLY MY LAST POST

berniecullen (Tipperary) - Posts: 48 - 12/10/2010 21:18:47    795338

Link

berniecullen:

Bernie could you please change you county to kilkenny.... you've been critical of tipp over the last few years and obiously support kilkenny.... I can safely say that no tipp person and for the fact most cork people and many other hurling counties (rivals of kilkenny) would want to see that history being made.....

As for being you last post i can say that I'm disappointed.... Bernie I'm in my thirties and have grown to respect kilkenny as a hurling county but dose not mean I did not take great enjoyment of tipp twarting kilkenny's 5 in a row..... Tipp have put themselves into the history books for doing that...... that's the thing with history!!

Hag_and_Cheese (Tipperary) - Posts: 6103 - 12/10/2010 21:42:53    795352

Link

HAG
Get a life try switching off your pc sometime,if you look out the window thats a world out there try venturing out you mite learn a thing or 2.
your commet on changing to Kilkenny why would I my son is a All Ireland winner with the Premier county,
and before you try lookin cullen up its my user name, thought i would explain that to you.

I am a lover of all Irish sports, to be from tipp dont mean thats the only county you should shout for,
in league of Ireland I follow Dundalk fc, Gaa football im a fan of down so hopefully this explains to you that if you see talent no mater who
they are
they have to be applauded and when people see genuine love and support for their efforts others stand up and it becomes more competitive.
As far as im concerned the Gaa is about comunities comming together for a game and respecting your fellow Irishman
not the hatered lads like you are bringing to it.

berniecullen (Tipperary) - Posts: 48 - 15/10/2010 19:56:37    797505

Link

a Tipp "supporter" following Dundalk. Do you know where it is?

Mandela (Galway) - Posts: 83 - 19/10/2010 09:16:41    799203

Link

berniecullen:

Cop on to yourself will you the simple facts here is that your where supporting kilkenny over a team you claim to support (TIPPERARY)..... just say you beloved dundalk F.C. were in the same situation would you then support the other team..... you are the only tipperary person i know that was supporting kilkenny in the all-ireland final and I have met a fair few tipp people because contrary to your belief i do get out.

You an inigma wrapped in a mystery really becuase you claim on being a sports person well in that you may well have observed that no person who supports a team will then support their rivals against them NO MATTER WHAT THE CIRCUMSTANCES!!!! Looks like you don't understand sport as well as you claim..... yes it's about communities comming together but its different communities from different places supporting their team and enjoying the game..... people don't wake up on the morning of a championship and then figure out what team their supporting..... I'm from tipp I support tipp and will NEVER support a team that is in opposition to them.... i'll respect them alright but would not be shouting (I like to shake the hands of opposition supporters around me win loose or draw)..... that rings true with every sport around the world and that's why people follow team.

Go on give another post to see what you've to say to that

One last point where is this hatrid I bring into it give an example.

"not the hatered lads like you are bringing to it. " ?????????

Hag_and_Cheese (Tipperary) - Posts: 6103 - 19/10/2010 17:37:57    799717

Link

my son is a well known all ireland winning hurler with tipp and never ever has any one ever in the lifetime i have spent in gaa which is over 50yr now

saw this on the kilkenny page written by you bernie.... how dose your son feel about you supporting kilkenny this year.... I can't say i have an medals with tipp (and won't either age and not being good enough has got me there) but I have family members who do and by jayuss if i was said to be supporting kilkenny this year I'd be excommunicated!!!

Hag_and_Cheese (Tipperary) - Posts: 6103 - 19/10/2010 17:45:47    799729

Link

Best of luck to liam and the lads! They gave us tipp fans a lot of good memories over the past few years while also using a style of hurling that was tremendous to watch. They owe us nothing. Who to take over now? Nicky has turned it down, i think its a straight choice between tommy dunne or declan ryan, and maybe the two of them will form part of the new management team.

moddy91 (Tipperary) - Posts: 226 - 30/10/2010 12:57:26    806210

Link

flucked the win last year. knew well it would be downhill after that, made the correct decision.

Blackcat (Galway) - Posts: 132 - 16/11/2010 21:32:52    818079

Link

Blackcat:

would you like some sugar with your sour grapes mate....

Hag_and_Cheese (Tipperary) - Posts: 6103 - 17/11/2010 15:42:28    818405

Link

Mr. Liam Sheedy, Mr. Michael Ryan and Mr. Eamonn O' Shea have laid a platform for our new management. I am sure our new management will live up to the billing but my many praises and great thanks to our outgoing management for some great years and memories and to our new management may we have many in the future.

TIOBRAID ARANN ABU

tipptothetop (Tipperary) - Posts: 531 - 20/11/2010 09:32:40    819715

Link