Kerry Forum

Kerry GAA Queries

(Oldest Posts First)

Hi lads, Cavan man with a keen interest in Kerry club scene and have a couple of quick questions after watching tonight's club championship game with Stacks and Crokes if someone wouldnt mind helping me with.
1/ Where did Gooch go? Did he just completely give it up? not even a bit of Junior B? was the body cooked??
2/ Where is Daithi Casey? watching Crokes over last few years I thought he was unreal.
3/ Why was Brendan O Sullivan playing for Stacks? im sure I saw him midfield for some other provincial side in last couple of years and i didn't think Stacks was his club team??
4/ ANY idea why despite 5 separate matches being shown this weekend on TV/that streaming thing, none of them are the one with David Clifford playing??!!
Thanks lads....

LJTJ (Cavan) - Posts: 2 - 21/08/2020 23:21:08    2288620

Link

Replying To LJTJ:  "Hi lads, Cavan man with a keen interest in Kerry club scene and have a couple of quick questions after watching tonight's club championship game with Stacks and Crokes if someone wouldnt mind helping me with.
1/ Where did Gooch go? Did he just completely give it up? not even a bit of Junior B? was the body cooked??
2/ Where is Daithi Casey? watching Crokes over last few years I thought he was unreal.
3/ Why was Brendan O Sullivan playing for Stacks? im sure I saw him midfield for some other provincial side in last couple of years and i didn't think Stacks was his club team??
4/ ANY idea why despite 5 separate matches being shown this weekend on TV/that streaming thing, none of them are the one with David Clifford playing??!!
Thanks lads...."
Gooch playing a bit of junior C, Crokes B team play in county league and are in a high enough division. Read that cooper kicked something like 1-09 in a game before lockdown.

Daithi is out for the year with long tetm injury.

Brendan Sullivan was with Valantia and played Midfield for South Kerry. He and his brother Paul who was No 4 last night transferred to the rockies start of the year.

East Kerry won last year, they have added three kerry seniors since last year with Rathmore joining and Moynihan back from injury. Rangers would be one if the weakest. This will be a non-event can't see much interest in.

Horsebox77 (Kerry) - Posts: 4879 - 22/08/2020 09:52:59    2288635

Link

Replying To Horsebox77:  "Gooch playing a bit of junior C, Crokes B team play in county league and are in a high enough division. Read that cooper kicked something like 1-09 in a game before lockdown.

Daithi is out for the year with long tetm injury.

Brendan Sullivan was with Valantia and played Midfield for South Kerry. He and his brother Paul who was No 4 last night transferred to the rockies start of the year.

East Kerry won last year, they have added three kerry seniors since last year with Rathmore joining and Moynihan back from injury. Rangers would be one if the weakest. This will be a non-event can't see much interest in."
Much appreciated Horsebox77... Imagine we'll get to see a bit more of East Kerry so, and that they'll probably be hard stopped...cheers

LJTJ (Cavan) - Posts: 2 - 25/08/2020 21:09:43    2289144

Link

Replying To LJTJ:  "Much appreciated Horsebox77... Imagine we'll get to see a bit more of East Kerry so, and that they'll probably be hard stopped...cheers"
All the kerry quarterfinals are being live streamed this weekend as far as I know.

KingdomBoy1 (Kerry) - Posts: 11826 - 26/08/2020 07:50:26    2289171

Link