Dublin Forum

31 v 1

(Oldest Posts First) - Go To The Latest Post

jim gavin deserves enormous credit for the way in which he has transformed this side both tactically and mentally after the donegal defeat..we have become such a well rounded team..also deserves credit for consistently bringing new players into the fold

alano12 (Dublin) - Posts: 2208 - 23/09/2017 20:18:15    2049714

Link

Replying To Jackeen:  "Never in a million years. Can you imagine the hassle I would get from Dubs on here but especially non Dubs not to mention what himself would say!!! I'd be kilt stone dead as the kids would say :)"
Hahaha fair enough Jesus I hope I've never said a bad word about whoever he is , but I want to say thank you to you the wife or girlfriend that's does so much behind the scenes we can't thank yous enough for giving us these great days I'm up my local club now listening to the boss half Jared great bleeding days long may they continue. The culchies will say it's cause of money but ffs we dominate the whole world no matter what.

One more thing I'm not from south Dublin I'm not from west Dublin I'm from bleeding Dublin my county is Dublin and always will be nothing else.

clondalkindub (Dublin) - Posts: 9926 - 23/09/2017 20:55:43    2049728

Link