Carlow Forum

Carlow V Sligo

(Oldest Posts First) - Go To The Latest Post

Replying To supersub15:  "As much as I respect your posts and your opinions and indeed Onion Breaths I just cannot come to terms with either of your ways in thinking on the standing position of Carlow in div.4. Decisive wins and they wouldn't be depending on other results; needless to say it's of their own making."
Thats fine.
Its just conversation and opinion.

Blackbog (Carlow) - Posts: 527 - 24/10/2020 20:50:19    2300951

Link

Replying To Blackbog:  "Thats fine.
Its just conversation and opinion."
Point taken, well said.

supersub15 (Carlow) - Posts: 2163 - 24/10/2020 21:53:49    2300979

Link

Limerick finished top of the division with a scoring difference of 0. I can't ever remember a team finishing top of a table with a such a poor score difference.

Next year won't be any easier than this year with Wexford, Antrim, Louth and Sligo all in the reckoning as well as us, and with Leitrim back down and probably capable of beating any team.

Onion Breath (Carlow) - Posts: 1242 - 24/10/2020 21:57:39    2300980

Link

Replying To Onion Breath:  "Limerick finished top of the division with a scoring difference of 0. I can't ever remember a team finishing top of a table with a such a poor score difference.

Next year won't be any easier than this year with Wexford, Antrim, Louth and Sligo all in the reckoning as well as us, and with Leitrim back down and probably capable of beating any team."
It's all or nothing against Offaly, with no back door and in Tullamore it will be a big ask and a serious test of character.

supersub15 (Carlow) - Posts: 2163 - 25/10/2020 00:44:01    2301033

Link

Replying To Onion Breath:  "Limerick finished top of the division with a scoring difference of 0. I can't ever remember a team finishing top of a table with a such a poor score difference.

Next year won't be any easier than this year with Wexford, Antrim, Louth and Sligo all in the reckoning as well as us, and with Leitrim back down and probably capable of beating any team."
I think I went on the head to head as Limerrick won their game againstus. Wicklow had a far superior scoring difference than any of the other team's.

dubarra (Wicklow) - Posts: 445 - 25/10/2020 08:49:17    2301053

Link