National Forum

Clare Hurling thread

(Oldest Posts First) - Go To The Latest Post

Replying To TomWex:  "Well I've lost all respect for him after that act. Can't get much lower than that"
I'm sure he's upset that he has lost your respect.

Bon (Kildare) - Posts: 1586 - 30/06/2022 13:57:01    2428821

Link

Replying To TomWex:  "Well I've lost all respect for him after that act. Can't get much lower than that"
I sure Tony will cry himself to sleep. Maybe he could stroke his All Stars to help him nod off.

LohansRedHelmet (Clare) - Posts: 2247 - 30/06/2022 14:14:11    2428831

Link

Replying To Dec82andahalf:  "Ah don't say that, he has a match to concentrate on. What if he sees it."
Fairly sure any intercounty player isn't going to give a #### what's put up on any forum.

Viking66 (Wexford) - Posts: 5275 - 30/06/2022 14:18:50    2428834

Link

Replying To Viking66:  "Fairly sure any intercounty player isn't going to give a #### what's put up on any forum."
It was sarcasm. Poor attempt maybe but sarcasm all the same.

Dec82andahalf (Clare) - Posts: 7 - 30/06/2022 16:05:04    2428866

Link

Replying To LohansRedHelmet:  "Yeah? We have also seen Viking, a fellow Wexford fan say that in his opinion it was accidental and resulted from Reck running across TKs path. Given the only people claiming it was deliberate are some (not all) Wexford fans and some random "Cork" fan from twitter and given TKs super disciplinary record I think we could give him the benefit of the doubt with this one and perhaps you could also just move on with your life???"
The hurler on the ditch, on the couch (t.v. replays) or in the stand always see things different. I pay a little more credence to the fellow in the stand. Some are putting themselves inside Tony Kelly's head and surmising he had intent. Going on what I have seen of him during his career to date I will be giving him the benefit of the doubt. Not saying it is not a foul stroke but intent ? Or labelling him as a dirty player ? Sorry way too much of a stretch for me. I am just going to look at him through the lens of the fabulous hurler he is and admire that.

Canuck (Waterford) - Posts: 2104 - 30/06/2022 18:56:32    2428905

Link

Replying To TomWex:  "TK finsihed Shane Recks game after digging the butt of his hurl into his groin.. cameras didn't pick it up but I saw it as did several others I came across also saw a Cork lad on twitter talking about it too.. (so it wasnt just grumpy Wexford lads lol) camera just saw Reck lying on the ground with an ice pack - poor fecker.."
Seriously

F4 (Kilkenny) - Posts: 28 - 30/06/2022 22:03:27    2428921

Link

Replying To F4:  "Seriously"
Yeah and it was his first game back after a long injury. He was the only player to keep TK quiet last year too and was heading for MOTM performance before having to go off.
I won't say any more about it. Pity there's only 3 more championship games left this year... am really looking forward to this weekend senior and minor matches

TomWex (Wexford) - Posts: 12 - 01/07/2022 11:14:53    2428955

Link

Replying To TomWex:  "Yeah and it was his first game back after a long injury. He was the only player to keep TK quiet last year too and was heading for MOTM performance before having to go off.
I won't say any more about it. Pity there's only 3 more championship games left this year... am really looking forward to this weekend senior and minor matches"
Reck went off with cramp

F4 (Kilkenny) - Posts: 28 - 01/07/2022 17:05:32    2429066

Link