Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

National Forum

Wexford Football 2025

(Oldest Posts First) - Go To The Latest Post

Replying To tearintom:  "So i heard.

Its seems some people forgot that extra time is not a new game and red cards carry over!"
Can someone explain what happened

alwaysasub (Wexford) - Posts: 623 - 04/10/2026 14:47:52    2696108

Link

That might be the biggest turnaround in a scoreline I've seen in a long while between a group game and a knockout game!

Martin's were messing about in football earlier in the year, they're a very good team when they go at it properly

ElGranSenor (Wexford) - Posts: 1559 - 04/10/2026 17:01:43    2696122

Link

Replying To ElGranSenor:  "That might be the biggest turnaround in a scoreline I've seen in a long while between a group game and a knockout game!

Martin's were messing about in football earlier in the year, they're a very good team when they go at it properly"
Yepvthey sure are i don't know why anyone woukd woukd think differently as lobg as they take it aeriously is the nain point . . Big strong athletic good ball winmers skilful players too into the bargain. Filled my boots at 4/1
Yea I wish I did but fair play I always felt they had a good chance if they want it . Would be Nice to see them v kilanerin in the final

Formertownie (Wexford) - Posts: 719 - 04/10/2026 17:57:17    2696131

Link

Martins have generational players at the minute no guarantee they'll win it but to get there in itself is some achievement. Likes of Joe Barrett and Luke Kavansgh are class ball players. Have every chance now. Won't fear Kilanerin should be close.

WexMurph (Wexford) - Posts: 373 - 04/10/2026 19:28:47    2696140

Link