National Forum

Ballymun Vs Kilmacud

(Oldest Posts First) - Go To The Latest Post

Replying To SaffronDon:  "Without chance of winning the appeal due to the nature of the crime then, would that be better put?"
Well not really, if it was stated b4hand that all appeals would fail, the system would fail any test of integrity. Any regulatory system that hands out sanctions must have an appeals mechanism that judges each case on it's individual merits.

sligo joe (Dublin) - Posts: 187 - 18/09/2020 10:00:03    2292837

Link

Replying To sligo joe:  "Well not really, if it was stated b4hand that all appeals would fail, the system would fail any test of integrity. Any regulatory system that hands out sanctions must have an appeals mechanism that judges each case on it's individual merits."
I was only highlighting the severity of the crime. I wasn't trying to rewrite the rule book. You'd be some craic on a night out wouldnt ye!

SaffronDon (Antrim) - Posts: 1917 - 18/09/2020 10:09:17    2292845

Link

Actually were this row started was not shown on TV (from a neutral at the match) but a certain ex-Dublin player throwing a leg, to be polite, at a current Dublin player, missing and then having another go when he missed the first time. So Ballymun did not start this.

From the TV the KC player tried a gouge 1st and then got one back from the Ballymun lad, so how this is disease in Ballymun someone needs to explain to me.

Mr. Byrne was been Mr. Byrne and will rightly miss the final. The 3rd Red card will be appealed.

Alot of the ***** about Ballymun been shoveled out here by the Kerry lad is becuase of the name the area Ballymun has in general.

It's like the 'Barrs in Hurling just becuase they are from Cabra.

witnof (Dublin) - Posts: 1576 - 18/09/2020 10:20:47    2292846

Link

Replying To witnof:  "Actually were this row started was not shown on TV (from a neutral at the match) but a certain ex-Dublin player throwing a leg, to be polite, at a current Dublin player, missing and then having another go when he missed the first time. So Ballymun did not start this.

From the TV the KC player tried a gouge 1st and then got one back from the Ballymun lad, so how this is disease in Ballymun someone needs to explain to me.

Mr. Byrne was been Mr. Byrne and will rightly miss the final. The 3rd Red card will be appealed.

Alot of the ***** about Ballymun been shoveled out here by the Kerry lad is becuase of the name the area Ballymun has in general.

It's like the 'Barrs in Hurling just becuase they are from Cabra."
Jays there has been contributions from posters from about 15 different counties and 3 different countries on this thread and you pick out the kerryman?

I have nothing what so ever against ballymun I was just contributing to a discussion here on the main forum not the dublin forum.

KingdomBoy1 (Kerry) - Posts: 11162 - 18/09/2020 11:05:02    2292849

Link