National Forum

Popular Posts from realdub

Click on the subject to bring you to the county where the message was originally posted 

All Ireland Final - Who You Shouting For? - 15 Like(s)
Not that surprising to me to be honest. Like someone above said, there's a couple of Kerry posters on here, and I'm sure we'd get on like a house on fire in the real world, who's bitterness towards Dublin is top notch. Points have been made all year about our advantages, to which I have agreed with to a certain extent, but the lads on here are reaching pathetic levels. Hence the 'surprising' support for Dublin. I haven't heard whinging like this since my kids were toddlers.

realdub (National) - 28/08/2019 18:09:44

Dublin Vs Kerry Replay - 14 Like(s)

Replying To mayo_123:  "Dublin best fans ever ??? https://twitter.com/Ireunderworld/status/1172990728601047042?s=19"
Get your facts right lad the Dublin fans were acting in self-defense

realdub (National) - 16/09/2019 12:08:48

Duvet Or Not To Duvet, That Is The Question? - 14 Like(s)
We will contain you yes, and see what ye have. Then we'll deal with it, like swatting a fly :D

realdub (National) - 13/08/2019 21:49:57

Dublin Vs Kerry Replay - 13 Like(s)

Replying To GreenandRed:  "link Yerra this will surely put doubt in Dublin players minds!"
Cringy stuff alright

realdub (National) - 12/09/2019 21:18:57

Andy Moran retires - 13 Like(s)
Wasn't aware, great player, deserved at least a couple of AI medals but it wasn't to be. Best of luck in the real world Andy!

realdub (National) - 26/08/2019 19:57:55

The Neutral Referee - 13 Like(s)
I was having a few pints with him the other night and he assured me he wouldn't make it obvious so theres nothing to worry about :D

realdub (National) - 14/08/2019 12:35:33

Hoganstand To Go Into Meltdown! - 13 Like(s)

Replying To sourmilk93:  "Defending themselves? I wasnt there and can only comment on the video doing the rounds but it was a middle aged Dublin thug who through the first punch. What exactly was he defendingf himself from a few verbals?"
Well I know a few people who were right in the middle of that area and they tell me different so think what you will. All you saw was the video, that was only a snippet.

realdub (National) - 16/09/2019 18:38:54

Tactics if Meath play Dublin next year? - 13 Like(s)
Some of you Meath boys give Royaldunne a hard time, but I'll tell you this, if your county board, players and backroom team had half his passion for Meath instead of rolling over like a puppy dog, things might get better!

realdub (Meath) - 22/10/2017 23:33:28

5 In A Row - 13 Like(s)

Replying To KingdomBoy1:  "So I'm supposed to be greysoil am I? Well I can gaurentee you that I have only the one account and if the admin could verify that it would be appreciated. My wife set up my account back in 2011 she has my password even I don't know what it is as I wouldn't know what to do with it anyway, I can't even share a link, I have no computer skills what so ever. So your barking up the wrong tree jackeen my ould flower."
So, you are actually your wife? :D

realdub (National) - 06/08/2019 22:51:11

Next Year - 12 Like(s)
Hey lads, where'd ya get your man Seantobinforsam from, is he like a cloned Meath fan with a few defects?

realdub (Meath) - 16/07/2017 01:48:44

Mayo V Dublin - 12 Like(s)

Replying To arock:  "Irony of ironies imagine knowing Mayo's luck and Black curse! They beat the Dubs and lose the final, what a consolation."
The gas thing is, for Mayo and Tyrone it's about winning an all-Ireland, for Kerry, its about us not winning it.

realdub (National) - 08/08/2019 12:56:18

Tyrone Team For Eurovision - 12 Like(s)
Ooooh controversial, won't be long before the big lock is put on this one :D

realdub (National) - 09/07/2019 20:50:33

Is Now The Time For Brian Cody To Step Down? - 12 Like(s)

Replying To Trump2020:  "Just Joking of course. I hope I got a ride out of someone. Ha ha ha. In losing I still think Brian Cody did his best ever job of managing. More of a legend in my mind than before. Congratulations to Tipp Seniors and Galway Minors. Bad day for Kilkenny but they'll be back."
I hope you get a ride too pal, good luck with that :D

realdub (National) - 18/08/2019 17:14:55

Tactics if Meath play Dublin next year? - 12 Like(s)

Replying To royaldunne:  "Totally agree"
You better believe other counties read on here, especially Dubs. If I was a Meathman I would consider the OP treachery. Talk about waving the white flag. And what of the young lads you would put out there to be humiliated? Tut tut tut

realdub (Meath) - 02/10/2017 00:19:16

Disingenuous, Disgusting, Odious, Nasty!! - 12 Like(s)
OK I give up, 4 attempts to post on this thread, innocuous and factual, enough is enough!

realdub (National) - 23/07/2019 17:07:45

David Gough To Referee The Final - 12 Like(s)
A Meath man helping Dublin out?? Jaysus you Kerry boys are something else.

realdub (National) - 15/08/2019 18:12:43

Leinster Football The Reality - 12 Like(s)

Replying To KingdomBoy1:  "I was just reading an article on line where Declan Rowley is calling for all Leinster counties except Dublin to boycott the Leinster championship until changes are made by the top brass, Maybe we should all join our Leinster brothers in this."
Make sure you raise that white flag good and high me auld flower :D

realdub (National) - 24/06/2019 21:45:25

Dublin Vs Kerry Replay - 11 Like(s)

Replying To mayo_123:  "they were young lads they didn't throw first punch"
No they chose to spit and insult instead, they deserved what they got and it would have been worse only for the cops were on the scene. We have s**m too and I would love to see them all eradicated.

realdub (National) - 17/09/2019 16:21:26

2019 State Aid Free Championship - 11 Like(s)
Imagine the tension of a Dublin v Kerry final with all these sentiments flying around whoohoo, bring it on!!

realdub (National) - 04/07/2019 00:04:41

Will Meath contest an all Ireland this decade? - 11 Like(s)
Ah lads, then you'll have a load of Dubs playing for ye and we'll have to claim any success you may have :D

realdub (Meath) - 26/08/2017 02:08:32