National Forum

Ulster Championship 2021

(Oldest Posts First) - Go To The Latest Post

Replying To AfricanGael:  "Assuming Donegal beat Down, there could be an ambush on the cards on the 11th of July when Derry meet Donegal in the quarter final.

If Clifford is the best player in the country then Shane McGuigan is surely a close second in my opinion.

He would get into any team in the country."
I haven't seen him play but I've heard he's outrageous. I suppose we will see on July 11. I think if it's Donegal on July 11, I think they'll have him well marshalled... I hope so anyway. Stephen McMenamin will be given the task to keep him quiet with a sweeper covering. The unknown of Derry is scary.

MurphBalls (Donegal) - Posts: 47 - 24/06/2021 13:52:51    2353076

Link

Replying To MurphBalls:  "I haven't seen him play but I've heard he's outrageous. I suppose we will see on July 11. I think if it's Donegal on July 11, I think they'll have him well marshalled... I hope so anyway. Stephen McMenamin will be given the task to keep him quiet with a sweeper covering. The unknown of Derry is scary."
He's a class act, I don't think he gets the recognition nationally that he deserves, whoever will be on him whether it's Neil McGee or Stephen McMenamin they'll need to put in a big shift.

AfricanGael (UK) - Posts: 1193 - 24/06/2021 16:01:29    2353110

Link