Fermanagh Forum

Popular Posts from Coa_gael

Click on the subject to bring you to the county where the message was originally posted 

New Fermanagh Manager - 2 Like(s)
Yes 'out of touch' about sums it up! With players voting 21-9 against endorsing McGrath continuing as manager makes it clear that the team want is a new manager at the helm. McGrath talks about player unrest but he doesn't tell us what the real issues because he might not want the wider public to know! Yes, Dom would be a definite manager candidate that players would warm to easily.

Coa_gael (Fermanagh) - 17/07/2017 13:22:01

New Fermanagh Manager - 2 Like(s)
Molaise the vote was 21 to 9 in favour of a new manager not 5 or 6 players as you suggest! Regardless of some shortcomings, Dom stands out as the best man to get Fermanagh out of the mess left by McGrath. Yourself and gotmilk are a bit like macca999 as you sit on the fence and won't name a prospective manager for the vacancy but rather you lot enjoy making unwarranted criticism of any suggestions. Meanwhile, how can McGrath rubbish the Fermanagh players in the Belfast Telegraph by saying that they are misguided and wrong. How the hell can he say they are wrong when he doesn't know the future outcome under any new manager?

Coa_gael (Fermanagh) - 18/07/2017 20:20:04

All Ireland Championship 2018 - 1 Like(s)
Good reply there IrelandUnited and unlike the Irvinestown gael, all genuine Fermanagh GAA supporters appreciated Tyrone support last Sunday in Omagh and since then too. This evening's game was a wake-up call for your team. Tyrone squandered a lot of potential scores and I'm not sure how Micky Harte will manage that going forward. Mattie Donnelly made an awful mesh of a great opportunity for a goal that would have secured the outcome earlier. However, the quality of the Tyrone players came through in extra time and proved to much sharper and fitter than Meath at that stage. The referee was very whistle prone and spoiled advantage and game flow, which makes me wonder if that's how the referees are going to react in the remainder of the championship. Anyway, the best of luck to Tyrone going forward and ignore the supposedly wee Joe comment.

Coa_gael (Tyrone) - 09/06/2018 21:48:09

Dr McKenna Cup 2018 - 1 Like(s)
No one seemed to explain why Tyrone, with advantage of an extra man in the second half, didn't have a healthier scoreline? Given the redhand's relatively lack lustre showing I doubt if they will retain the McKenna Cup for the 7th time. I was disappointed with the verbal outburst towards the referee and at times towards the linemen when there were children in the crowd listening. On another issue, why were the main gates closed to supporters who had season tickets (and turning up at 1.40pm) when it turned out that the stand was not full as witnessed by all? Also, games should start on time and not like yesterday and even worst last Sunday when the start was held up for nearly 25 minutes to facilitate the local club to show off a minor team which could have been done during the interval?

Coa_gael (Fermanagh) - 15/01/2018 13:16:11