Fermanagh Forum

Popular Posts from abc1234

Click on the subject to bring you to the county where the message was originally posted 

New Fermanagh Manager - 4 Like(s)

Replying To neutral:  "Peter is going to address the media on monday.Player power at play again he will be in demand from several counties no doubt."
I wish to make the following comments which I know represents the views of many in out county. 1. I notice that it appears to be non-Fermanagh posters who seem motre exercised by McGrath's forced departure. 2. The Fermanagh team supporters are 100% behind the players and nothing will change that. 3. McGrath is very good with dealing with the media so we will expect a statement that will be more favourable towards himself that the Fermanagh team. 5. After yesterday evening's announcement, we the Fermanagh supporters are now more interested in seeking the best manager available to take charge of our players to get Fermanagh back on promotion track. 6. We wish McGrath all the best and hold no grudges but his time with us has expired and there is now a definite sense of relief that he's gone. 7. So please outsiders stay out of Fermanagh team's affairs!

abc1234 (Fermanagh) - 15/07/2017 15:49:37

Leitrim V Louth - 2 Like(s)
All-Ireland SFC qualifiers round 2 Leitrim 0-25 Louth 1-12 Seamie sends his commiserations to the boss. A bad season with relegation to div 3 and this evening stopped in their championship tracks of qualifying by a middle of the road side, Leitrim.

abc1234 (Louth) - 23/06/2018 20:39:10

New Fermanagh Manager - 2 Like(s)
Just received this update from a very reliable source.
1. Four players were refusing to play under McGrath's continued watch.
2. A significant number players preferred a change of management.
3. The remaining players didn't mind one way other the other if McGrath were to stay or not.
Hopefully, that helps clarify the issue around McGrath's resignation.

abc1234 (Fermanagh) - 15/07/2017 17:10:58