Monaghan Forum

Fair play Toome & Blackhill

(Oldest Posts First)

What can I say it's so great to see 2 small clubs win in junior. Blackhill knocking on the door for so long and finally do it they never gave up just shows the commitment they put in. Toome to bounce back after their championship defeat in the semifinals shows class they were the top team when the league split and continued that forum to go on and win the league easy. Was at the Toome game and my god Toome have some class forwards and a very young team as well.

UlsterChamp (Monaghan) - Posts: 29 - 05/11/2016 09:45:08    1931771

Link

Replying To UlsterChamp:  "What can I say it's so great to see 2 small clubs win in junior. Blackhill knocking on the door for so long and finally do it they never gave up just shows the commitment they put in. Toome to bounce back after their championship defeat in the semifinals shows class they were the top team when the league split and continued that forum to go on and win the league easy. Was at the Toome game and my god Toome have some class forwards and a very young team as well."
Would I be right in saying ,if blayney win the senior league there will be 3 different trophys in the parish of blayney or is Toome and Blackhill in Donaghmoyne parish which means there is already 3 trophies in the one parish?

muckla (UK) - Posts: 317 - 05/11/2016 11:39:27    1931799

Link

Replying To muckla:  "Would I be right in saying ,if blayney win the senior league there will be 3 different trophys in the parish of blayney or is Toome and Blackhill in Donaghmoyne parish which means there is already 3 trophies in the one parish?"
Toome is in donaghmoyne parish am guessing blackhill is blayney parish. Not to sure. Heard blayney are flying at training getting 30 men out training every night

UlsterChamp (Monaghan) - Posts: 29 - 05/11/2016 15:58:40    1931875

Link