Louth Forum

Championship Fixtures

(Oldest Posts First) - Go To The Latest Post

Blues will definitely be favourites and I expect them to carry that through and to win by 4 or 5 points..two interesting semi finals and I can see the other one just as close and sticking me neck out here and think the gers might sneak it by a point or two

Singingtheblues (Louth) - Posts: 36 - 27/08/2019 16:53:29    2229864

Link

Looking at the Blues on Sunday I cant see anyone coming close to them. They are a class act and seems like they can score when they want.
They are the Dublin of Louth Football

Northlouth (Louth) - Posts: 88 - 27/08/2019 22:36:32    2229967

Link

Popped along to Haggardstown tonight. First game, IFC relegation, Finbarrs fought hard but DYIs over the course of the game deserved to stay up. Good to see Woods back playing full game. Second game, how Hunterstown lost the game, heaven only knows. Totally dominated the first half and left a tonne of scores behind. Ryan Burns on fire but why he was left to play up top and on his own for so long, baffling, surely with someone else up sharing the load would help him even more. Then to take him out the field, pure madness by the management team. But fair play to Clans, hung in there despite playing second fiddle for most of game but finished strongly but helped by the poor management of team by Hunterstown. Stopped playing a game that was working quite well by switching it up. Any one of last 4 can win it now

Red2017 (Louth) - Posts: 94 - 07/09/2019 23:38:46    2233493

Link

Popped along to Haggardstown tonight. First game, IFC relegation, Finbarrs fought hard but DYIs over the course of the game deserved to stay up. Good to see Woods back playing full game. Second game, how Hunterstown lost the game, heaven only knows. Totally dominated the first half and left a tonne of scores behind. Ryan Burns on fire but why he was left to play up top and on his own for so long, baffling, surely with someone else up sharing the load would help him even more. Then to take him out the field, pure madness by the management team. But fair play to Clans, hung in there despite playing second fiddle for most of game but finished strongly but helped by the poor management of team by Hunterstown. Stopped playing a game that was working quite well by switching it up. Any one of last 4 can win it now

Red2017 (Louth) - Posts: 94 - 07/09/2019 23:44:43    2233494

Link