Louth Forum

Louth U 20S

(Oldest Posts First) - Go To The Latest Post

Replying To Chubby:  "We Travelled up to the Blues last night for a Division Two minor league match and low and behold no Ref showed, the two teams kitted out ready for action, on contact to the powers to be we were told there may have been a problem with the web text platform used to notify refs of games. I'm telling you the more you look into this current administration the more damage you see been done. I also hear we are using three refs from Meath to cover minor and senior games within our county, God almighty."
The providers of the web text platform went in receivership so hardly the refs administration fault. Players not making themselves available to play with their county at 20 years of age , go way and have a good long look at yourselves and your clubs , Louth will achieve nothing as it's the clubs preventing all progress. Same clubs will be at a fixtures forum next bemoaning everything and will have nothing to add as a solution.

Gicker01 (Louth) - Posts: 75 - 05/07/2019 23:17:07    2206067

Link

Replying To Gicker01:  "The providers of the web text platform went in receivership so hardly the refs administration fault. Players not making themselves available to play with their county at 20 years of age , go way and have a good long look at yourselves and your clubs , Louth will achieve nothing as it's the clubs preventing all progress. Same clubs will be at a fixtures forum next bemoaning everything and will have nothing to add as a solution."
I agree about the players not making themselves available...at that age do they think they are special or is this hear say that they aren't available.
I thought web text platforms were done away with years ago

PointRoad (Louth) - Posts: 80 - 06/07/2019 10:23:47    2206161

Link

Wexford beaten by 14 points last night. What has happened to the team that we has in the minor final 2 years ago. Top table must take responsibility for this fiasco.
It's difficult enough to get a good team together so it is should be minded and nurtured not just forgotten about. Serious negligence on behalf of the county board.

barker (USA) - Posts: 51 - 10/07/2019 19:19:11    2209206

Link