Louth Forum

Club Membership Fees And Benefits

(Oldest Posts First)

Lads do any of you know what your clubs will be charging for membership this year? We seem to have an annual battle about the fee at this time of year at our club! I know some clubs are able to offer gym facilities or home game passes to their members, are there benefits like these at your clubs? I've heard that €50 is the most common, but yet when you talk to a soccer club member then they could be paying €100 and a rugby man €200. Sometimes you'd feel that the GAA club should be charging similar to make it easier on the poor fundraisers during the year! Any thoughts?

Mesut (Louth) - Posts: 41 - 14/01/2019 12:52:11    2157043

Link

Replying To Mesut:  "Lads do any of you know what your clubs will be charging for membership this year? We seem to have an annual battle about the fee at this time of year at our club! I know some clubs are able to offer gym facilities or home game passes to their members, are there benefits like these at your clubs? I've heard that €50 is the most common, but yet when you talk to a soccer club member then they could be paying €100 and a rugby man €200. Sometimes you'd feel that the GAA club should be charging similar to make it easier on the poor fundraisers during the year! Any thoughts?"
My club is 50 for adult 40 underage and 20 for second third etc in same family, when we are offering playing gear at membership time it goes up to 90. A young lad playing soccer u14,15,16 etc can pay up to 400 per year which would include all his subs each week and you would be still supplying lifts to Dublin for away matches I think the GAA pitch it about right.

N08CUTN (Mayo) - Posts: 142 - 14/01/2019 14:29:18    2157062

Link

Probably a bit more expensive than most:

Adult Player €150 (Student/Apprentice/Unemployed €100)
Annual Lotto ticket €100 (50x€2) must be paid to access club gym

Family €200 (Family Membership includes all Parents and Children under age 18 - For Families with Children over 18 but still in full time education Max fee is €250)

Juvenile €70

Coach/Committee Member €50

Social Membership €30

Season ticket €30 - includes entry to all home games in all codes and weekly text message fixture reminder

fast_forward (Louth) - Posts: 45 - 15/01/2019 14:38:20    2157318

Link