Louth Forum

Louth Juniors!

(Oldest Posts First) - Go To The Latest Post

Of course you are right dundalk gaa but i fir one have a pain in my b....... with louth football and the CB

joej (Louth) - Posts: 1505 - 26/06/2017 14:54:41    2005773

Link

Jaysus another Louth horror show against Meath. Will our day ever come? At least wee have the minors to look forward to and hopefully another day out in Croke Park.

OLLIE (Louth) - Posts: 12109 - 26/06/2017 15:25:15    2005805

Link

Replying To GAAdundalk:  "Lads you's were calling it a joke competition a few days ago, now finished slating the seniors let's get stuck into the Juniors, that's over now,god love the Minors! Are the under 14's about so we can slate them. Listen we are a county that has no direction and no willingness to even be put in the right direction. Start at the top with your slating. Louth County Board.we are and always have been just happy to plod along and say yea we are trying to compete blah blah...but in reality they are not prepared to back it up. This is what CK had issues with, we can't even get gym memberships for players. Money has to be spent to improve things, its a necessity in the modern game not to even with a Lenister, just to even compete with the Meaths and Kildare's etc. We are in no shape physically to compete and no amount of laps in Darver will change that. Your coming up against teams who have constant year round gym programs and trainers, nutritionists,etc. The more professional the set up feels the more players buy into it and push harder , the more professional the manager is, the players react and push harder.all these things add up . we are living in the dark ages in Louth. Once Darver is paid for nobody in the County board cares. Ya's can say the players aren't there or whatever but I'm telling you they are we are just not getting it out of them.we are used to being a poor team and that's plays in players minds. No confidence at all.it is achievable but again we Dont seem to have the men in charge to say right we need to change and need it now."
Bla ! Bla ! Bla !....you are endorsing everything you are complaining about by going to county games.

THE_SNAPPER (Louth) - Posts: 2008 - 27/06/2017 11:47:09    2006231

Link

Replying To THE_SNAPPER:  "Bla ! Bla ! Bla !....you are endorsing everything you are complaining about by going to county games."
is there any valid reason why people think Louth should be doing better? There is nothing at under age to suggest they should be and certainly not at club level. Plenty of Counties are happy to compete as they know their limitations

pretender (Meath) - Posts: 358 - 27/06/2017 12:45:14    2006255

Link

Replying To pretender:  "is there any valid reason why people think Louth should be doing better? There is nothing at under age to suggest they should be and certainly not at club level. Plenty of Counties are happy to compete as they know their limitations"
Well in all fairness the Louth minor team had two great wins against Laois and Offaly this year. Next Tuesday they are away to Wexford. They have a great chance to reach the their first minor team final since 1971.

OLLIE (Louth) - Posts: 12109 - 27/06/2017 13:14:19    2006269

Link

Replying To pretender:  "is there any valid reason why people think Louth should be doing better? There is nothing at under age to suggest they should be and certainly not at club level. Plenty of Counties are happy to compete as they know their limitations"
Part of me say yes your right.we should know our limitations, this no matter what we say is a soccer county. Certainly in Dundalk population 39000 it is. But lads here Dont seem to realise that. We are punching above now in Division 2 and I think that's great. But part of me says no because I Dont like the idea of being told you should be used to being at the bottom.its insulting, plenty of good footballers in Louth but we have no leadership or ambition to change. On club level I wouldn't class a Meath senior team as vastly superior to be honest.

GAAdundalk (Louth) - Posts: 482 - 27/06/2017 13:37:34    2006289

Link

Replying To THE_SNAPPER:  "Bla ! Bla ! Bla !....you are endorsing everything you are complaining about by going to county games."
I'm not complaining like you do every post.I'm stating my opinion.I go to games because I support my county, I enjoy GAA and my 5 year old loves going so that's good enough for me .

GAAdundalk (Louth) - Posts: 482 - 27/06/2017 13:39:54    2006293

Link

Since '71.....a life time.......best of luck to the young lads.

Shearer (Louth) - Posts: 730 - 27/06/2017 14:00:03    2006307

Link

Replying To GAAdundalk:  "I'm not complaining like you do every post.I'm stating my opinion.I go to games because I support my county, I enjoy GAA and my 5 year old loves going so that's good enough for me ."
You are complaining, you are in denial again, read your post.

Bringing a child to watch muck is the partly the reason the muck continues...it's called acceptance.

THE_SNAPPER (Louth) - Posts: 2008 - 27/06/2017 17:49:41    2006434

Link

Replying To THE_SNAPPER:  "You are complaining, you are in denial again, read your post.

Bringing a child to watch muck is the partly the reason the muck continues...it's called acceptance."
Snapper if a child wants to go then the child goes. I bring my daughter and one if my sons because they want to go to see Louth. You're full of negativity these days . Have you got any answers ?

Greengrass (Louth) - Posts: 5004 - 27/06/2017 19:16:01    2006468

Link

Replying To THE_SNAPPER:  "You are complaining, you are in denial again, read your post.

Bringing a child to watch muck is the partly the reason the muck continues...it's called acceptance."
Snapper if a child wants to go then the child goes. I bring my daughter and one if my sons because they want to go to see Louth. You're full of negativity these days . Have you got any answers ?

Greengrass (Louth) - Posts: 5004 - 27/06/2017 19:23:55    2006473

Link

No point arguing with you.

GAAdundalk (Louth) - Posts: 482 - 27/06/2017 22:35:40    2006584

Link