Kerry Forum

McGrath Cup 2014

(Oldest Posts First) - Go To The Latest Post

No bother horse, and I was wondering the same thing my self James o'donahue will be a welcomed addition but he's not gona beat Dublin on his own the othe forward really have to grab there chance now while the can, young Murphy really impressed me along with griffen so that's good news. I'd also leave Kelly in goals he did well under the high ball he looks slightly taller than kealy.

KingdomBoy1 (Kerry) - Posts: 9351 - 20/01/2014 13:22:11    1534204

Link

How did Paul fair out at Centre Back? Ya I agree too about our inside line, I;d imagine against Dublin: Lyne, Sheehan and Donnacha will be the half forward line, and I'd imagine seeing what is available Keane, Geaney and O'Donoghue will be the inside line, but again we are lacking inside, one of those is on borried time though and it's shite or get off the pot at this stage for him but again the bench for inside forwards with "killer" instint is lacking. Black Cards too could kill us but that can be said for both teams. I feel we had more players tried out at this stage last year. The bodies either injury wise or just unavailable are mounting more this year I feel.

Horsebox77 (Kerry) - Posts: 4016 - 20/01/2014 13:31:18    1534217

Link

He did ok horse he was lively enough, he stayed back and didn't go forward much. And ya we're fecked in side unfortunately.

KingdomBoy1 (Kerry) - Posts: 9351 - 20/01/2014 15:53:17    1534316

Link