Kerry Forum

Kerry Intermediate Championship

(Oldest Posts First)

Firstly, Well done to An Ghaeltacht for winning the Munster Championship and I look forward to meeting them in the new year.

I see that An Ghaeltacht players represented West Kerry against Dr Crokes in the Kerry Championship which made me question how the championship system actually works in your parts?

It seems a bit unfair for the like of Dr Crokes that have their own team to play against a regional team select but obviously doesn't effect them as they blew them away anyway.

Once the Regional teams teams are knocked out to the teams break up and become individual teams and compete for the respective Junior and Intermediate championships based on ability or how is that selected.

Find_the_space (Tyrone) - 30/11/2017 15:15:51    2064126

Link

Thanks find the space An Gaeltacht are a fine young team but I'd say they'll be up against it when they meet Moy in the semifinal,

As for our senior championship in Kerry we have the best 8 senior teams and 8 division teams which allow all our players whether they be novice juniors intermediate to play senior football.

Our teams are playing ball all year long practically An Gaeltacht are playing dingle in the west Kerry final this Sunday.

KingdomBoy1 (Kerry) - 30/11/2017 19:39:42    2064165

Link