Dublin Forum

Hurling Wall-Northside

(Oldest Posts First)

Hi lads, looking for a hurling wall/ball alley anywhere near M1 that would be open around 3:30-4:00pm. Have tried Fingallians (gates locked), O'Tooles (gates locked), Na Fianna (being used every day by schools) and a ball alley off Capel St (locked). Any local knowledge? Traveling down from M1 to Drumcondra from Stamullen.

Ar.an.talamh (Kildare) - Posts: 320 - 15/06/2018 20:08:03    2111963

Link

Replying To Ar.an.talamh:  "Hi lads, looking for a hurling wall/ball alley anywhere near M1 that would be open around 3:30-4:00pm. Have tried Fingallians (gates locked), O'Tooles (gates locked), Na Fianna (being used every day by schools) and a ball alley off Capel St (locked). Any local knowledge? Traveling down from M1 to Drumcondra from Stamullen."
Most that I can think of would be locked during the day unless they are being used.

I used to work around Ballymun and ball wall in Setanta was often open during the day and I used it. That's going back a few years now though.

It might be a bit out of your way but it's only about 5 minutes north of Na Fianna, if you keep travelling up Mobhi Rd onto the Ballymun Rd, it's on your left, can't miss it.

MesAmis (Dublin) - Posts: 12295 - 19/06/2018 08:26:59    2112957

Link