Monaghan Forum

Ballybay beat Latton

(Oldest Posts First) - Go To The Latest Post

23/08/2013 17:44:39
shaggylegend
County: Monaghan

Look Hardcore you obviously have a grudge against me or something... I saw what saw as did hundreds of people in Inniskeen on Sunday.

No grudge with you at all...Look back at your posts,you will see its you that has the grudge against Corduff and everyone in it!

Did Sean Drop the ball? Yes

You didnt admit that all week!
Did he get a frontal charge in the Chest? That either caused him to drop the ball or prevent him from reclaiming the ball? Yes
NO......Sean took his eye off the ball,and dropped it,players from both side came in and the Ballybay man got there first.No foul on Sean.

Was it in the Small Square? yes Yes
Is it a free to drop the ball? No No
Is it a free to Shoulder a player in the chest? Yes Yes,but he wasnt shoulderd in the chest!
Is it a free for hitting a keeper shoulder to shoulder in the Small square? Yes. NO why should it be a free for a shoulder to shoulder challange?

This is my last post on this,both teams are still in the championship so i dont know why your getting upset over it......and you a carrick man!!!

So maybe ya should open your eyes Hardcore.

hardcore (Monaghan) - Posts: 1353 - 23/08/2013 19:22:36    1466746

Link

There ya are Hardcore ya dont even know the Rules you can't shoulder a keeper in the square full stop.

Here is the rule as per gaa rule book.

1.7 Provided he has at least one foot on the
ground, a player may make a side-to-side
charge on an opponent:-
(a) who is in possession of the ball, or
(b) who is playing the ball, or
(c) when both players are moving in the
direction of the ball to play it.

When he is within the small rectangle, the
goalkeeper may not be charged but he may
be challenged for possession of the ball, and
his kick or pass may be blocked.

How come your the only person that was at the game that wont admit an injustice took place.

Ah god your more a Carrick man than me Hardcore since you actually live in The Parish of Carrick and I Dont

shaggylegend (Monaghan) - Posts: 1823 - 24/08/2013 14:32:55    1467002

Link

24/08/2013 14:32:55
shaggylegend
County: Monaghan

There ya are Hardcore ya dont even know the Rules you can't shoulder a keeper in the square full stop.

Here is the rule as per gaa rule book.

1.7 Provided he has at least one foot on the
ground, a player may make a side-to-side
charge on an opponent:-
(a) who is in possession of the ball, or
(b) who is playing the ball, or
(c) when both players are moving in the
direction of the ball to play it.

When he is within the small rectangle, the
goalkeeper may not be charged but he may
be challenged for possession of the ball, and
his kick or pass may be blocked.

How come your the only person that was at the game that wont admit an injustice took place.

Ah god your more a Carrick man than me Hardcore since you actually live in The Parish of Carrick and I Dont

Shaggy.....for the last time, Sean Farmer was not fouled,therefore there was no free to give.

He spilled the ball,Ballybay scored a goal,he was on his knee's after it because he knew he made a mistake.

Owen Lennon's interview in Gaelic life yesterday,he never said anything about a foul,all he was concerned about was how the let it slip when the were 3 points up near the end and didnt finish it off........

Your the only one keeping this going,and it's all because the referee is from Corduff.

You were'nt that upset about Cormac reilly's performance against us for that Tyrone shower a few weeks ago,yet your gonig to be cheering them on tomarrow............your some boy!!

As for the parish thing,doesnt borther me one bit,im a Corduff man and proud of it.

Yeah i forgot you defected to louth,after you threw your rattler out............dont worry i know more about you than you think!!

hardcore (Monaghan) - Posts: 1353 - 24/08/2013 19:55:29    1467239

Link

Hardcore & Shaggy..

Lads role up to the Shirley Arms and get yourselves a room!

GerryD (Monaghan) - Posts: 309 - 25/08/2013 11:06:11    1467421

Link

What the Hell are ya on about Louth? Please explain that you me please. Threw rattle out of where exactly?

shaggylegend (Monaghan) - Posts: 1823 - 25/08/2013 17:43:14    1467741

Link