National Forum

Popular Posts from realdub

Click on the subject to bring you to the county where the message was originally posted 

Mayo V Dublin - 10 Like(s)

Replying To arock:  "Irony of ironies imagine knowing Mayo's luck and Black curse! They beat the Dubs and lose the final, what a consolation."
The gas thing is, for Mayo and Tyrone it's about winning an all-Ireland, for Kerry, its about us not winning it.

realdub (National) - 08/08/2019 12:56:18

The Neutral Referee - 10 Like(s)
I was having a few pints with him the other night and he assured me he wouldn't make it obvious so theres nothing to worry about :D

realdub (National) - 14/08/2019 12:35:33

Kieran Donaghy retires - 10 Like(s)

Replying To TheHermit:  "8 red thumbs down for wishing one of my counties most influential, most personable and most inspirational players a happy retirement! Must be an awful lot of Mayo, Cork and Dublin posters still bearing him a grudge!! I'd say a few on here were probably hurling abuse at Star from the terrace over the years, but if anything that only drove him on more, their loathing only masking the fear he struck in every opposition supporter. Hopefully we see Keiran back soon, this time on the Kerry sideline still inspiring more terror in the opposition :D"
Sure what would we Dubs have against him, he never did much damage against us. Is fear an Star :D

realdub (National) - 13/09/2018 20:51:19

5 In A Row - 10 Like(s)

Replying To KingdomBoy1:  "So I'm supposed to be greysoil am I? Well I can gaurentee you that I have only the one account and if the admin could verify that it would be appreciated. My wife set up my account back in 2011 she has my password even I don't know what it is as I wouldn't know what to do with it anyway, I can't even share a link, I have no computer skills what so ever. So your barking up the wrong tree jackeen my ould flower."
So, you are actually your wife? :D

realdub (National) - 06/08/2019 22:51:11

The Dubs Propaganda Machine - 9 Like(s)

Replying To baire:  "Your words: "thank God the current crop of Dubs are above that and are only interested in playing football and winning all ireland's." Sounds like arrogance to me not to mention the holier than thou attitude. Lets see how 'above that' they'll be when the real heat comes on in August."
Moo moo?

realdub (National) - 22/07/2017 22:35:42

Is Now The Time For Brian Cody To Step Down? - 9 Like(s)

Replying To Trump2020:  "Just Joking of course. I hope I got a ride out of someone. Ha ha ha. In losing I still think Brian Cody did his best ever job of managing. More of a legend in my mind than before. Congratulations to Tipp Seniors and Galway Minors. Bad day for Kilkenny but they'll be back."
I hope you get a ride too pal, good luck with that :D

realdub (National) - 18/08/2019 17:14:55

Duvet Or Not To Duvet, That Is The Question? - 9 Like(s)
We will contain you yes, and see what ye have. Then we'll deal with it, like swatting a fly :D

realdub (National) - 13/08/2019 21:49:57

Galway Vs Dublin - 9 Like(s)

Replying To KingdomBoy1:  "Who's reffing the game for ye today?"
Was the ref ok for you today lad?

realdub (National) - 11/08/2018 20:47:16

Mayo V Galway - 8 Like(s)
Mayo Joe :D

realdub (National) - 06/07/2019 20:58:49

2019 State Aid Free Championship - 8 Like(s)
Imagine the tension of a Dublin v Kerry final with all these sentiments flying around whoohoo, bring it on!!

realdub (National) - 04/07/2019 00:04:41

Kerry V Dublin - 8 Like(s)

Replying To KY4SAM2015:  "You said there was a small crowd from Kerry at the match but he said there was a big crowd and you were talking bs..fairly simple."
Must be Kerry thing, now go and read the post again. I said the semis involving Kerry, APART FROM 1977, were very poorly attended from a Kerry perspective.

realdub (National) - 06/02/2019 20:30:27

POTY So Far - 8 Like(s)
Cormac Costello

realdub (National) - 06/06/2019 18:19:57

Mayo V Dublin - 8 Like(s)
Brilliant from Dublin. I knew they'd need a half to judge the pace of the game as they haven't played anyone as good as Mayo up until now. But when they opened them up early 2nd half is was hair raising. Pure skill, heart, athleticism and game/player management. Sorry for a lot of this Mayo team, especially the likes of Parsons (welcome back) and Keegan. O'Shea had his usual game V Dublin (practically non-existent) and as for Cillian, toddler tantrum comes to mind a lot when I watch him. Anyway we're there, in the final, looking forward to the game tomorrow for obvious reasons. I think Kerry would have the better chance of beating us, but let's see if Tyrone can prove me wrong.

realdub (National) - 10/08/2019 19:53:30

David Gough To Referee The Final - 8 Like(s)
A Meath man helping Dublin out?? Jaysus you Kerry boys are something else.

realdub (National) - 15/08/2019 18:12:43

Super 8 General Discussion - 8 Like(s)
Cork have momentum now, and a taste of Croker. They'll fly out of the traps and we're gonna have to be very careful!

realdub (National) - 07/07/2019 22:14:25

Leinster Football The Reality - 8 Like(s)

Replying To KingdomBoy1:  "I was just reading an article on line where Declan Rowley is calling for all Leinster counties except Dublin to boycott the Leinster championship until changes are made by the top brass, Maybe we should all join our Leinster brothers in this."
Make sure you raise that white flag good and high me auld flower :D

realdub (National) - 24/06/2019 21:45:25

Time to savour - 8 Like(s)
The Master, will ya relax on the auld 'N' word comparison. There is none. One is used in friendly jest the other with pure hatred. Anyway, give us a few buzz words you might use for us Dubs, I promise I won't compare it to the use of the 'N' word.

realdub (Dublin) - 16/08/2016 02:38:16

Meath V Dublin Leinster Final. - 7 Like(s)
The Meath lads huh, they'll even fight themselves :D

realdub (National) - 19/06/2019 21:44:59

Congratulations To Limerick - 7 Like(s)
Fantastic stuff, well done Limerick and enjoy, commiserations to Galway.

realdub (National) - 19/08/2018 21:25:50

Hurling League To Date - 7 Like(s)
Great stuff from our hurlers, congrats!

realdub (National) - 16/03/2019 18:24:14