National Forum

Popular Posts from realdub

Click on the subject to bring you to the county where the message was originally posted 

The Dubs propaganda machine. - 8 Like(s)

Replying To baire:  "Your words: "thank God the current crop of Dubs are above that and are only interested in playing football and winning all ireland's." Sounds like arrogance to me not to mention the holier than thou attitude. Lets see how 'above that' they'll be when the real heat comes on in August."
Moo moo?

realdub (National) - 22/07/2017 22:35:42

Dublin v Mayo - All Ireland Football Final 2016 - 7 Like(s)
Congrats to this great Dublin team, you can't buy what they have. Huge commiserations to Mayo, but don't give me that no 3 cheers bullshit, no one likes it and Cluxton knows it. Huge feck up by Rochford and his team changing keepers like that and it blew up in their faces, we just about deserved it but there is only a point between these sides. The back to back has been put to bed and this Dublin team are truly great champions and a great side. Up the Dubs!!!

realdub (National) - 01/10/2016 19:38:02

Phrases that commentators use that annoy you!! - 7 Like(s)

Replying To jacktheDub:  "Not GAA....but John Virgo's "where's the cue ball going" I want to punch the tv every time I hear it."
"Will he take the tight brown or the easy pink?"

realdub (National) - 11/03/2017 22:07:10

Over 75s All Ireland Championship - 6 Like(s)
You wouldn't be worrying so much about injuries as the season progressed, more so deaths :D

realdub (National) - 18/02/2017 12:44:44

Funniest moment of the year in the GAA world - 6 Like(s)
Enda Kenny's face as Cluxton again lifted SAM.

realdub (National) - 20/11/2016 21:26:49

Who is most likely to beat the Dubs 2017 - 6 Like(s)

Replying To Ibbecek:  "It can only be the Royals. We have more championship wins against Dubs than anyone else. Why can't it be?."
Why can't it be? Emmm, oh yeh, it's because you're crap :D

realdub (National) - 04/05/2017 07:44:37

Dublin v Mayo. Who will win the 2017 All Ireland football final? - 6 Like(s)
To the Mayo folk on here, sincerest commiserations, great team and no luck, it doesn't seem fair, of course I'm a happy man but I genuinely feel for you.

realdub (National) - 17/09/2017 18:01:05

Dunphy on the Dubs - 5 Like(s)
Good ol' Dunphy, I remember during the 80s he wrote something regarding Brian Mullins. One day shortly after they crossed paths at the entrance to Independent House in Abbey St and Mullins let him know what he thought of him and Dunphy scarpered on down the road shitting himself lol :D

realdub (National) - 23/09/2017 13:55:58

Mayo 2017 - 5 Like(s)
Happy new year yew_tree and Mayo people on here. I think ye may have some unfinished business as far as the Dubs are concerned. Wouldn't be a huge shock if we crashed into each other this year late in the championship and ye are the team that survives it. I can't see us getting any better than we are or were. But ye apparently have no chance because according to the Kerry lads, the refs won all our recent glory for us. And to be honest, I'd enjoy watching a Kerry V Mayo All-Ireland Final. It would be very interesting and I would fancy ye! Anyway, a lot can happen, unfortunately, between now and then, lets all hope for little or no injuries and a good show of form from our big players.

realdub (Mayo) - 04/01/2017 21:49:00

Egg on James Horans face - 5 Like(s)
Be worse if he was still manager, at least he can distant himself from a prediction that most would have agreed with.

realdub (National) - 18/06/2016 23:41:01

Game of the Year to date. Cork v Mayo - 5 Like(s)

Replying To riverboys:  "Heard it was 2 mins extra time that was shown not 3 as sky said, Mayo management threw that victory away, 5 or 6 points up with 28 mins to go and they took off Barrett, then Boyle and Seamie O'Shea with over 20 mins to go then shortly after Keegan black carded meant we lost our 3 half backs and 1 midfielder, 3 of those 4 were caused by daft decisions by management, what the hell were they thinking, if you want to bring on subs spread them around and if they are playing well don't change until result is guaranteed and less than 10 mins to go, the substitutions opened up the flood gates and Cork rattled off 1-02 without reply bringing it back to a 1 point game, Mayo got 2 more points then Cork get another goal to level it, when they brought Barrett back on for extra time it showed they got the changes wrong, if we can see the problems week in week out what are the management watching, definitely isn't the performance of the players or the management tactics. The heart missed a few beats during that game, the same happened v Derry, Cork played well, we all felt they had to show some heart after a poor Munster championship and that's what they did this evening, sad to hear Peadar Healy resigning after the game"
That Keegan lad still dragging lads down? :D

realdub (National) - 22/07/2017 22:26:53

Anyone see post by Hill 16 Group? - 5 Like(s)
Like yourself cue I don't do twitter, but that hill16 page is an embarrassment and always has been.

realdub (National) - 05/11/2016 19:22:38

Rob Hennelly, I'm still proud of him, always will be - 5 Like(s)
Folks, I have to say I feel profoundly for Rob. He's been hammered in all sorts of media. This was a terrible day for him and it will take some time to get over it. The fact that Rochford will get it on the neck for putting Hennelly in the team will not make him feel any better, probably worse.
So I sincerely hope that all close to Rob help him through this and that the media give it a rest sooner than later.

realdub (National) - 03/10/2016 00:41:21

Confederate Flag - 5 Like(s)
Load of rubbish. Fly the flag as they've done for years, why stop now? Oh yeah, snowflakes!

realdub (National) - 15/08/2017 20:04:04

Dubs and Kerry on TV? - 5 Like(s)

Replying To blacknamber:  "Dubs didn't fancy a bit of a battle on a heavy pitch n Tralee an had to call n da a team to dig dem out of a hole. Means very little for da summer bar showing kerrys lack of scoring power and da gap between dubs top players an their 2nd string. It'll b additions off da Kerry u21s that'll b da difference if Kerry r goin to take da dubs later n da yr."
Absolute rubbish, Dublin chose to ignore most of your shenanigans tonight and got on with it, and it paid off, great result!

realdub (National) - 18/03/2017 22:58:46

Threads that constantly reappear - 5 Like(s)

Replying To KingdomBoy1:  "There is a clique on HoganStand that ruin most threads, fellas that have a problem with my county mostly, they know who they are, ye say we're parochial of our county well of course we are when there are guys trying to drag our county through the mud."
Ah come on now, there were far more Dub haters on here than Kerry, before we started winning then some just disappeared into thin air, like moo moo, 51 long a go and most recently, the master. And remember, the hating on here comes down to a couple of posters normally and not the county per say. So some of us only have ourselves to blame :D

realdub (National) - 02/06/2017 18:58:00

All Ireland U21 Football Championship - 5 Like(s)
Hmmmm Kerry not quite as good as hyped up so it seems, congrats to Galway, see you in the final!!

realdub (National) - 15/04/2017 17:47:30

O Cinneide comments on 2005 AI Final - 5 Like(s)

Replying To TheHermit:  "Funny, I saw Cluxton grabbing Geaney, McMahon swinging an elbow to floor a Kerry man, Kilkenny getting sent off and O'Gara twice involved in nasty incidents, but no your right it was Kerry starting everything."
Oddly enough, or not, the Kingdom have the worst disciplinary record in the top two divisions right now regarding giving away frees, looks like ye need a defensive coach of some sort :D

realdub (National) - 22/03/2017 20:58:32

The 4 in a row - 5 Like(s)
Dear oh dear, the white flagging of some Kerry and Meath posters is pathetic, what will ye all do when we eventually get beat, hide them behind your back and say, "what white flag, I didn't have a white flag". I notice very little moaning from the Mayo lads, the one team that will not wave that flag.

realdub (National) - 20/10/2017 00:08:52

Dublin bullying of media... - 5 Like(s)
Man how cool is this, we now run the media, AIG and the GAA, we are the Illuminati, we we're responsible all the planets little wars :D

realdub (National) - 02/07/2017 17:33:59