National Forum

Popular Posts from grahamc9897

Click on the subject to bring you to the county where the message was originally posted 

Meath v Kildare Semi-final - 9 Like(s)
Lads as I always say Graham Reilly wil do it against the louths and laois teams ! Today he was beyond terrible ! Management wise complete shambles ! Clueless ! This team is going now where! Remember it's only Kildare not Dublin!

grahamc9897 (Meath) - 17/06/2017 20:31:09

Agendas - 9 Like(s)

Replying To royaldunne:  "Now to dispel the myth and had a agenda against mick odowd. I felt many people named to be appointed as banty successor had claims to be given job, mod was given it and had my 100% support through 1st year, and indeed 2nd year, never voiced anything against him, apart from the worry about fitness and a inability to see out games, again not his fault but the s&c coach. However in year 3 the same mistake was been made match after match. And like many others it began to get worse , then on the 29 of June we lost our 130 record of never having been beat by Westmeath, our captain wasn't even made aware of this by mod and the excuses just got lamer . on that evening I wrote and should gracefully resign after our inevitable exit in the next round, (remember we are in year 3 of a 3 year term) so it hadn't worked out. However the cb not only reappointed him they gave him another 2 years with a review after one. I absolutely disagreed with that and called on mod to do the decent thing and stand down, he did after another disaster year . s just to be clear I never called for mod head until after getting beat by Westmeath, certainly not at end of year one. So you are all wrong AGAIN, now off you go with your agendas, and don't forget the obligotory 7 thumb down. As that makes me posting even more enjoyable :)"
You think your so smart don't you!! Funny how every poster on this thread thinks your wrong!! And just on another note after seeing the hammering Donegal got where does that leave us ! People are saying last 8 is the goal ! Could you imagine what Kerry or Dublin or Tyrone and others would do to us ! I was born in the late eighties and this is the worst Meath team by a long way ! McEntee is a decent manager but the players are just very poor!! I can't see us doing anything in thr championship in the next 5 years !!

grahamc9897 (Meath) - 24/07/2017 10:04:56

Meath player of the championship? - 8 Like(s)

Replying To Loyalroyal17:  "Mine would be Menton, Burke and Biggy. Mickey Burke defo wins for me hands down, Menton a close 2nd with Biggy. All three have been super from start of league to end of championship. Biggy getting alot of criticism over his performance in the championship but doesnt alter the fact that he has played super when it mattered and scored when we needed it most and has shown great captaincy to the lads. Menton has been brilliant from start to finish and alot of younger players looking up to him. Mickey is just in a league of his own. Every county needs a Mickey Burke."
Scored when needed the most ?? Did you not see the Kildare and Donegal games he was dreadful ! Outstanding against a terrible Louth team and decent v Sligo !! Not even in the top 6 for player of the championship

grahamc9897 (Meath) - 13/07/2017 12:24:30

Agendas - 8 Like(s)

Replying To realdub:  "Ah leave it out lads, Royaldunne has as much passion for Meath, or more, than any of ya. No need for the witch hunt, agree to disagree!"
How do you know about how much passion any of us have !! If he didn't start stupid threads like this I would have never said a word to him !! He brings it all on himself

grahamc9897 (Meath) - 25/07/2017 09:05:31

Meath V Tyrone - 8 Like(s)

Replying To Loyalroyal17:  "God im seriously liking your posts, feeling alot more positive after reading them and this what we need....positivity and belief back in this team. I enjoyed reading your stats and felt fire in me after reading them. Getting all revved up for this game. Ive always said we need to be playing the bigger teams to show how good we are, not how bad we are, we always up the anti & playing a division 1 team IMO is what we need to be doing at this stage, if to just prove to people that we are not as bad as the whole country believe we are and i mean the whole country. Saturday cant come quick enough. HON THE ROYALS!!"
Will you get a grip !! Playing the bigger teams we can't beat Longford or any decent division 2 team !! When has this team up the anti against a division 1 team under the last 2 managers !! The answer is never !! This team will lose on Saturday and that's a fact ! Sorry to be negative but that's what will happen ! If im wrong then great

grahamc9897 (Meath) - 06/06/2018 23:00:45

Agendas - 8 Like(s)

Replying To meath1977:  "agendas um what about your agenda last year to snack micko um your wearing two faces with this and have a very short memory"
Exactly...What a load of rubbish Royaldunne !! You have to much time on your hands with these posts ! People are aloud to voice there opinions and that doesn't make it an agenda ! Pipe down will you!!

grahamc9897 (Meath) - 23/07/2017 20:03:32

Meath V Donegal - 8 Like(s)

Replying To royaldunne:  "Just listened to james Conlon interview, what a inspiration for every player, a old head on young shoulders, he and none of the team bother with the "crap" from so called supporters, they only care about the real supporter. Keyboard warriors beware. This Meath team and management have no time for them, and rightly so."
Your the biggest "keyboard warrior " going !

grahamc9897 (Meath) - 09/07/2019 20:30:50

Meath v Fermanagh - 8 Like(s)

Replying To pauk123:  "Surprised that no one has said Biggy to be dropped. I think it's a cert to happen. It'll lay down a marker to the rest of the squad as well as the man himself."
Wait until RD sees this....your in trouble :)

grahamc9897 (Meath) - 20/03/2017 20:13:52

Meath V Cork - 8 Like(s)

Replying To royaldunne:  "Furlong , I would ask you not to take a sabbatical, although I have been thinking about giving this place a rest for while now, if it is to remain any resemblance of what it was when I joined hs many years ago, it needs posters like yourself, knowledgeable, interesting and likeable."
Well Its me or him taking a sabbatical..Cant read his nonsense anymore..And I think alot of people would agree..Taking over a thread About a Cork Match and waffling on endlessly about Meath 30 Years ago..Just torture

grahamc9897 (Meath) - 20/03/2018 15:51:02

Meath v Fermanagh - 8 Like(s)

Replying To pauk123:  "My guess will be that he'll come on early in the 2nd half, you'll still get the 2/3 point out of him and the message will be clear. Andy did not seem to be messing around and he called Biggy out in all but name. On a separate note, has anyone ever seen Biggy and RD in the same room at the same time??? Hhhhmmmmm!"
Thou shall not drop Biggie.. Its in the 12 Meath commandments!!

grahamc9897 (Meath) - 20/03/2017 21:46:12

Meath v Wicklow - 8 Like(s)

Replying To royaldunne:  "Look as I said I got them from a man I know who does stats for a living, and would be very familiar with Meath football at all levels. I only asked for biggies. If they wrong then they wrong, I asked for the gps ones for all players but was told not a hope. Anyway as I said if the figures I were given are wrong then so be it. It's no biggie :) to me"
A round about half admission yeah lads actually Im Wrong...Your a gas Fella!!

grahamc9897 (Meath) - 06/01/2018 17:51:58

Meath V Cork - 8 Like(s)
Here Furlong 1949.Would you please keep the nonsense posts about football 30 years ago away from current threads abour league games ! Start another thread by all means..your making this threads painful to read ! Posts like essays! Please keep the Boylan day talk to relevant situations

grahamc9897 (Meath) - 20/03/2018 08:41:07

Meath v Donegal - 8 Like(s)
Royaldunne I hope you realised the difference between a great player (Micheal Murphy) and a good Player (Biggy) ,Not knocking the lad just think you need to admit this to yourself ! You just make yourself look foolish at times !! And by the way I hope Graham is back fighting fit for next year !!

grahamc9897 (Meath) - 08/07/2017 22:49:12

Expectations for league? - 7 Like(s)

Replying To royaldunne:  "Not from one of them. From the fact we have a competent manager, something we didn't have in those previous years , so done quite well considering. So maybe you need to check out our new and improved managent team. Look up Andy mcentee, like a good lad. Niw off you pop."
What a great responce ! Makes so much sense ! Not

grahamc9897 (Meath) - 04/02/2017 08:44:54

Agendas - 7 Like(s)

Replying To royaldunne:  "I know I'm smart. I don't need you or anyone else to tell me that. Furthermore I have wrote exact facts. And the posters who disagree with me number very few, but under different names etc, with there thumbs down. I'll tell you what , check out the most popular poster section, not only am I the only Meath poster on it, I am actually I. Top 5 . so it would seem much to you and FEW others view, I am actually quite often agreed with."
Not one poster in this thread that agrees with you..Look you can live in dreamland all you want but to actually accuse people of having different user names !! Sounds quite deranged!! Very odd behavior

grahamc9897 (Meath) - 24/07/2017 16:01:48

Meath v Longford - 7 Like(s)

Replying To royaldunne:  "I think start him, if game over like today then can easily be subbed. Yes it's only obyrne, but winning can be a habit, be nice to win it at this stage."
Ok if you say so,,I Cant Take another Graham Reilly debate anyway..

grahamc9897 (Meath) - 07/01/2018 20:06:58

Meath 2018 - 7 Like(s)

Replying To royaldunne:  "Couldn't agree more."
Andy has achieved nothing too !! No better or quite honestly have gone back a little

grahamc9897 (Meath) - 26/04/2018 18:50:02

Have Meath improved in 2017? - 7 Like(s)
The facts are quite depressing when you look at them,hammered by Kildare twice who then we're dispatched by a Armagh team that will for sure get knocked out easily in the next round , Then scraped by a dreadful Sligo team with a brutal performance to then lose to a Donegal team on its Knees who themselves got brutally dispatched by Galway ! Then Kerry beat them by 8 points without getting out of first gear !! We're completely irrelevant in the championship we will beat the division 3/4 teams most of the time in the championship then get a real rest and will lose !! This Meath team is dreadful the players are committed fair play to them but they just aren't good enough ! Captain and so called main man disappears in the big games ! Poor goalkeeper who makes bigger blunders by the game !! No midfield ..No top class forward close to the top players !! Very little on the bench !! Joe Sheridan as a sub goalie ! Defensive puke football We're bad and very bad at that ! If Mcentee can get something out of these lot he deserves a knighthood !! This is my honest opinion of the year ! It was pretty much a disaster but that's Meath these days !! Very dark days at the minute

grahamc9897 (Meath) - 31/07/2017 23:16:47

Meath V Donegal - 7 Like(s)

Replying To royaldunne:  "And a dub. I'm a Meath supporter, (hardly expect you to understand) but he could walk on water and to me he is still a dub, and not worthy of talking about. I'd prefer to praise Donal Keoghan, Pauric harnan , Brian menton, micky Newman, james Conlon, Mickey burke (a man you slated many times on here) men both young and old who give their all for their county from October/November for no financial rewards, no 6k per appearance, no ,for the love of Meath, and then to get slated by some of their own? While the praise others with every resource under the sun. Fans like you this Meath team can do without, join the many dubs in aig tops if that's what you want. However I will wear the green and gold till I die and proudly say they are as good as any other county. REAL SUPPORTER HON THE ROYAL."
Funny you havnt said any reply to my 1st comment where you were banging on about how I went over the top about the dublin game ! Peope would have more respect for you if you just held your hands up and said fair enough I was wrong ! And again pal who the hell are you to say whether any fan is worthy of supporting this team.

grahamc9897 (Meath) - 10/07/2019 06:01:09

2019 Predictions? - 7 Like(s)

Replying To royaldunne:  "This was in response to me I see. My prediction was promotion, Leinster final and super 8s and James Conlon to be a great find."
You have been saying for the last 3+ years we were going to get promoted ! Should I pull them comments up where you were wrong ?

grahamc9897 (Meath) - 08/07/2019 07:49:24