National Forum

Jack Mccaffrey

(Oldest Posts First) - Go To The Latest Post

Replying To CiarraiMick:  "Thank you Username.i just love gaelic games but also fair play"
What's the hope for the year in the Kingdom Mick, another year of development, another rung in the ladder climbed, a fair tilt and confidence of bringing Sam home.

Think we might regress a bit myself, Jim Gavin is a massive loss, that I think isn't being acknowledged, JackS loss is huge to I think we are definitely there for the taking this year, but you can't complain given the years we've enjoyed. Hopefully I'm wrong though.

TheUsername (Dublin) - Posts: 3354 - 03/07/2020 20:15:12    2282956

Link

Replying To TheUsername:  "What's the hope for the year in the Kingdom Mick, another year of development, another rung in the ladder climbed, a fair tilt and confidence of bringing Sam home.

Think we might regress a bit myself, Jim Gavin is a massive loss, that I think isn't being acknowledged, JackS loss is huge to I think we are definitely there for the taking this year, but you can't complain given the years we've enjoyed. Hopefully I'm wrong though."
Hard to know user.I live in hope of a Kerry win but i still think we still not finished article.I agree Dublin prob not as strong with Gavin gone and Jack a massive loss but still have a very strong panel.However a winter all ireland could give us surprise results.Personally as a Kerryman id be wary of Cork in Munster.Also i feel Galway will have a big say

CiarraiMick (Dublin) - Posts: 33 - 03/07/2020 22:47:11    2282975

Link