National Forum

All Ireland Club Hurling Championship

(Oldest Posts First) - Go To The Latest Post

Replying To katser:  "
Replying To WoodlawnPat:  "[quote=PortInFaithful:  "For the craic, anyone want to have a go at ranking the nine teams left?

My stab at it:
1. Na Piarsaigh
2. Ballygunner
3. Ballyhale
4. St Thomas
5. Ballyboden St Endas
6. Coolderry
7. Naomh Eanna
8. Liam Mellows
9. Cushendall"
1. Na Piarsaigh
2. St Thomas's
3. Liam Mellows
4. Ballyhale
5. Ballygunner
6. Coolderry
7. Cushendal
8. Ballyboden
9. Naomh Eanna"
1. St. Thomas'
2. Ballygunner
3. Ballyhale/Shamrocks
4. Cushendall
5. Na Piarsaigh
6. Coolderry
7. Ballyboden/St.Enda'
8. Naomh Eanna
9. Liam Mellows"]All Ireland Club Hurling Semi Finals this weekend and I'm sticking with my prediction of St.Thomas' v Ballygunner final!
St. Thomas' v Cushendall..... should be a good game, verdict St. Thomas'.
Ballygunner v Ballyhale/Shamrocks. ...... this has the makings of an absolute cracker of a game, very hard to call it, verdict Ballygunner.

katser (Galway) - Posts: 244 - 07/02/2019 17:02:05    2163259

Link

Congrats to St Thomas's and Ballyhale. Should be an awesome final on St Pats Day. Congratulations to Oranmore-Maree too. Great achievement.

Trump2020 (Galway) - Posts: 349 - 11/02/2019 12:23:12    2164493

Link

Replying To Trump2020:  "Congrats to St Thomas's and Ballyhale. Should be an awesome final on St Pats Day. Congratulations to Oranmore-Maree too. Great achievement."
It should make for an interesting final. Two teams who've won All Irelands or either there or thereabouts. Have they ever met in All Ireland championship? Ballyhale had the measure of Galway teams in two finals.

PortInFaithful (Offaly) - Posts: 414 - 15/02/2019 13:51:21    2165492

Link

Replying To PortInFaithful:  "It should make for an interesting final. Two teams who've won All Irelands or either there or thereabouts. Have they ever met in All Ireland championship? Ballyhale had the measure of Galway teams in two finals."
No they never met. Yes Ballyhale have had their way with Galway teams in the past. Should be a good one. I'd favor Ballyhale in this one by a couple of points but I hope I'm wrong.

Trump2020 (Galway) - Posts: 349 - 15/02/2019 14:16:05    2165501

Link