Wexford Forum

Club Championships 2016

(Oldest Posts First) - Go To The Latest Post

o boy,what an absolutetly shocking result for oulart.two gifts of goals handed to of all teams a killkenny one.thought oulart tried to be to clever and did a lot of showboating.it shows that a hard working team are better vthan a team with so called super stars.they are very like thurles,complete under achievers outside their own county.

CTGAA10 (Limerick) - Posts: 1229 - 20/11/2016 17:16:37    1935587

Link

Replying To CTGAA10:  "o boy,what an absolutetly shocking result for oulart.two gifts of goals handed to of all teams a killkenny one.thought oulart tried to be to clever and did a lot of showboating.it shows that a hard working team are better vthan a team with so called super stars.they are very like thurles,complete under achievers outside their own county."
Wouldnt call it showboating, they over elaborated at times but hardly showboating. That is s bitter comment or an over reaction.

To oulart... Cruzing for 20 minutes and stopped doing everything the were doing well. Folded badly when Birdie dropped thd bsll into the goal. I do feel they are past there best but still the best in Wexford. There time is coming to an end but they are still favourites to win Wexford again next year.

What shocked me was the manner of the loss, the silence on the field!! Very similar to wexfords plight the last few years. Worrying for me as a supporter.

hurler101 (Wexford) - Posts: 467 - 20/11/2016 22:50:39    1935653

Link

Replying To CTGAA10:  "o boy,what an absolutetly shocking result for oulart.two gifts of goals handed to of all teams a killkenny one.thought oulart tried to be to clever and did a lot of showboating.it shows that a hard working team are better vthan a team with so called super stars.they are very like thurles,complete under achievers outside their own county."
Wouldnt call it showboating, they over elaborated at times but hardly showboating. That is s bitter comment or an over reaction.

To oulart... Cruzing for 20 minutes and stopped doing everything the were doing well. Folded badly when Birdie dropped thd bsll into the goal. I do feel they are past there best but still the best in Wexford. There time is coming to an end but they are still favourites to win Wexford again next year.

What shocked me was the manner of the loss, the silence on the field!! Very similar to wexfords plight the last few years. Worrying for me as a supporter.

hurler101 (Wexford) - Posts: 467 - 21/11/2016 08:50:20    1935670

Link

oulart were very poor yesterday,i thought they were going to put 10points on OLG but then 2 of the worst goals I have seen.
however calling them under achievers is not fair,they still won leinster last year which is no mean feat.

i thought oulart looked like they had no plan b when OLG got on top and got those goals.it was all too easy for OLG to pack around the goal and stop them that way.

the amount of ball played from the back,with nobody on the opposite end,was really really poor. but hey,they still set the bar in wexford,whether or not their time is coming to an end,who is going to take over from them?

they showed signs of a being on the road for a long time i felt,i bet those players are now ready for a few months off from hurling,they will be back.

and in fairness,why would anybody listen to somebody from limerick (making excuses since 1973) talking about under achievement?

perfect10 (Wexford) - Posts: 3929 - 21/11/2016 10:33:32    1935702

Link

Replying To perfect10:  "oulart were very poor yesterday,i thought they were going to put 10points on OLG but then 2 of the worst goals I have seen.
however calling them under achievers is not fair,they still won leinster last year which is no mean feat.

i thought oulart looked like they had no plan b when OLG got on top and got those goals.it was all too easy for OLG to pack around the goal and stop them that way.

the amount of ball played from the back,with nobody on the opposite end,was really really poor. but hey,they still set the bar in wexford,whether or not their time is coming to an end,who is going to take over from them?

they showed signs of a being on the road for a long time i felt,i bet those players are now ready for a few months off from hurling,they will be back.

and in fairness,why would anybody listen to somebody from limerick (making excuses since 1973) talking about under achievement?"
In fairness to the Limerick lad, the Limerick club champions have won 4 of the last six Munster titles and one All Ireland in this time as well.
Maybe he is from Na Piarsigh in Limerick a team who has definitely not under achieved out side their own county

hurlorhurley (Wexford) - Posts: 1428 - 21/11/2016 11:49:07    1935724

Link

Hard to see anything productive out of wexford hurling in the coming years
suspect Davy Fitz was a bit rash in joining up with ye, bit of a knee jerk reaction
hear he's regretting it now

jonnyhogan (Tipperary) - Posts: 54 - 22/11/2016 13:29:59    1935965

Link

Replying To jonnyhogan:  "Hard to see anything productive out of wexford hurling in the coming years
suspect Davy Fitz was a bit rash in joining up with ye, bit of a knee jerk reaction
hear he's regretting it now"
I hear the people in charge of this website regret letting you have an account...

wexico15 (Wexford) - Posts: 3034 - 22/11/2016 15:32:54    1935999

Link