National Forum

Unable To See Numbers On Players Jerseys When Playing Under Light

(Oldest Posts First)

Tomsmith here

I just wonder what is the views of Poster in relation to the players wearing Jerseys at night games and its impossible to see the Jersey numbers. Or should I put it different its impossible to know who is playing as one is unable to read the numbers under lights.
I have watched a few games under lights and I feel more could be done for the paying supporter to enjoy his/her viewing .

tomsmith (Cavan) - Posts: 3359 - 11/01/2022 08:57:32    2394482

Link

Replying To tomsmith:  "Tomsmith here

I just wonder what is the views of Poster in relation to the players wearing Jerseys at night games and its impossible to see the Jersey numbers. Or should I put it different its impossible to know who is playing as one is unable to read the numbers under lights.
I have watched a few games under lights and I feel more could be done for the paying supporter to enjoy his/her viewing ."
A visit to the optician should help.

countyman2022 (Wexford) - Posts: 52 - 11/01/2022 09:46:12    2394488

Link

Replying To tomsmith:  "Tomsmith here

I have watched a few games under lights and I feel more could be done for the paying supporter to enjoy his/her viewing ."
Thank you for raising this very important issue.

bennybunny (Cork) - Posts: 3903 - 11/01/2022 11:49:39    2394508

Link