Family of late Danny McGee to host fundraiser to benefit Kevin Bell Repatriation Trust
February 04, 2019
The late Danny McGee was a former player with Fr Manning Gaels and St Vincent's minor clubs in Longford.
With the assistance of the Co. Longford Association of NY, the McGee Family are hosting a fundraiser to benefit the Kevin Bell Repatriation Trust who so kindly assisted during the tragic loss of their son Danny on Thanksgiving day 2018.
The Fundraiser will take place on Saturday February 9 th at John Sullivan’s Pub & Restaurant, 210 W 35 th St. NYC from 5 until 11PM. There will be a live auction, 50/50, DJ and more.
Items to be auctioned include:
- Mullinalaghta, Gweedore, Corofin and Dr. Crokes signed jerseys
- Cork hurling shirt and 2 All Ireland tickets
- Republic of Ireland shirt
- 2 tickets to Man Utd v Chelsea with 1 night hotel stay in Manchester
- 2 All Ireland football tickets
- Mickey Linden 1991 Ulster final shirt
- Kieran McGeeney & Jamie Clarke shirts
- 2 tickets to Billy Joel at MSG plus dinner voucher
- Knicks & Rangers tickets
- A Keith Earls signed jersey
For Information or to donate directly to the Kevin Bell Repatriation Trust please visit: kevinbellrepatriationtrust.com.
Most Read Stories