Meath Forum

Intermediate Championship 2019

(Oldest Posts First) - Go To The Latest Post

Replying To Dalriada:  "You're obviously just reading someone elses posts and regurgitating them here. You clearly have no idea of how many lads "carried" the Tones over the years - There's 4 McLoughlins that have played on teams from Junior through to Senior, not one! Yes Corrigan was there too but so was Darren McGrath, Richie Brady, Stephen Shepherd, Cian Ward, Alan Callaghan, Eoghan Harrington, David Nolan, Shane Glynn to name just a few more.
What information have you gathered on the "youth" at the Tones to publicly claim they have don't have the hunger or desire, elaborate please...…."
I don't know why your throwing out random names there. only 2 McLoughlin's played senior football for the Tones. I think the results this year speak for themselves. What young lads stepped up to replace Corrigan, Harrington or McLoughlin this year. To see lads who won U21 two years ago now playing Junior D football proves the point.

latouche25 (Meath) - Posts: 263 - 17/10/2019 13:15:46    2244061

Link

Replying To Dalriada:  "Perhaps you'd like to answer my question? What are you basing your comments on ? Or are you just another opionated failed footballer who likes to openly criticise players without foundation?"
My reply was censored maybe just as well. Sorry for getting you so worked up on the Tones. You've no problem starting rumours about Tony Kearney going to Monalty though!

Back on topic, I think Trim will do it.

summerof09 (Meath) - Posts: 211 - 17/10/2019 14:36:20    2244088

Link

Replying To latouche25:  "I don't know why your throwing out random names there. only 2 McLoughlin's played senior football for the Tones. I think the results this year speak for themselves. What young lads stepped up to replace Corrigan, Harrington or McLoughlin this year. To see lads who won U21 two years ago now playing Junior D football proves the point."
Is that right? Well my good man read my post again, I said 4 McLoughlins played from Junior to Senior, I didn't say all 4 played Senior. In fact, 3 of them have played Senior football for the Tones.
With regards to Corrigan, where would you get any man to replace him? He hasn't been born yet! As for Harro and Niall, they don't require replacing just yet as they are still playing.
Come on, base your posts on accuracy please.

Dalriada (Meath) - Posts: 31 - 18/10/2019 07:41:49    2244168

Link

Replying To summerof09:  "My reply was censored maybe just as well. Sorry for getting you so worked up on the Tones. You've no problem starting rumours about Tony Kearney going to Monalty though!

Back on topic, I think Trim will do it."
Oh so you were going a bit OTT were you? I'm not starting any rumours, I merely just asked if anyone had heard anything similar as I would like to see TK staying on at the Tones.
I think Trim won't do it.

Dalriada (Meath) - Posts: 31 - 18/10/2019 07:44:06    2244169

Link