Louth Forum

Club players in Louth.

(Oldest Posts First) - Go To The Latest Post

Replying To OLLIE:  "Colm Judge would of been next in line to take the frees that day. Judgie scored two points in the final and one of them was a free. Another person missing that day that would of taking the frees is Darren Clarke."
Ollie I don't think he was missing... He wasn't on. White had an outstanding year that year as well.
What forward would you have dropped for DC to come in there. That was the best Louth forward line of this era and very nearly took home the big prize!

croker16 (Louth) - Posts: 342 - 30/07/2016 09:54:57    1892206

Link

Replying To croker16:  "Ollie I don't think he was missing... He wasn't on. White had an outstanding year that year as well.
What forward would you have dropped for DC to come in there. That was the best Louth forward line of this era and very nearly took home the big prize!"
Croker White did have a brill year in 2010. His match against Kildare that year was probably his best in a Louth jersey. I am not talking about dropping any one for the final but if Clarke was available with 15 mins to go and White was missing the frees you could of brought him on for Mark Brennan and let Clarke take the frees.

OLLIE (Louth) - Posts: 12140 - 30/07/2016 11:03:09    1892234

Link