Louth Forum

Louth V Longford

(Oldest Posts First) - Go To The Latest Post

Just read a piece that looked at what Colin Kelly said about the incident...

"Where it will end up frightens me when you see the incident with Diarmuid Connolly,' Kelly said. 'But that's not [like] Ryan. Whatever, it was, frustration or whatever, he doesn't do things like that."

He should have come out 100% saying that he didn't mean it, couldn't have been intentional, rather than putting doubt into the situation.

LU.ABU (Louth) - Posts: 120 - 29/06/2017 11:29:41    2007360

Link

Replying To LU.ABU:  "Just read a piece that looked at what Colin Kelly said about the incident...

"Where it will end up frightens me when you see the incident with Diarmuid Connolly,' Kelly said. 'But that's not [like
Ryan. Whatever, it was, frustration or whatever, he doesn't do things like that."

He should have come out 100% saying that he didn't mean it, couldn't have been intentional, rather than putting doubt into the situation."]Absolutely. Shocking comments from Kelly. One wonders where his next job will be. Me thinks Ardee. Also heard he was in for Laois job.

Frederick (Louth) - Posts: 474 - 29/06/2017 12:14:29    2007379

Link

Replying To Frederick:  "
Replying To LU.ABU:  "Just read a piece that looked at what Colin Kelly said about the incident...

"Where it will end up frightens me when you see the incident with Diarmuid Connolly,' Kelly said. 'But that's not [like
Ryan. Whatever, it was, frustration or whatever, he doesn't do things like that."

He should have come out 100% saying that he didn't mean it, couldn't have been intentional, rather than putting doubt into the situation."
Absolutely. Shocking comments from Kelly. One wonders where his next job will be. Me thinks Ardee. Also heard he was in for Laois job."]I'd be surprised if he goes back to Ardee!

Hon D Lu (Louth) - Posts: 123 - 29/06/2017 12:53:31    2007409

Link