Leitrim Forum

Minor championship

(Oldest Posts First) - Go To The Latest Post

But if the lad started jimmy should why should he not be counted

I wouldn't like to have to foot the bill for 75 or 80 minor championship medals

Manachans must have good fundraising abilities

94allstar (Leitrim) - Posts: 1737 - 01/10/2013 10:14:35    1492579

Link

Why? Does each player now get 3 or 4 medals ? 23 player togged out. But on a more serious note, i agree fresherman, that the future bodes well for Leitrim at underage level. The backbone of the leitrim U16 team this year was on display on Sunday. Probabaly will be a lot of them lads on next years Connaght minor championship team. Great credit to all coaches for bringing the best out of the young lads. Also to their parents for bringing them to training and to games etc. Not easy nowadays.

Finally best wishes to young James Hamill who i believe broke his collar bone Sunday. Its unfortunate when that happens. Speedy recovery.

Onwards and upwards for Leitrim is my wish.

june68 (Leitrim) - Posts: 68 - 01/10/2013 14:44:13    1492809

Link

06/02/2013 17:46:24
badsilage
County: Leitrim

"More politics in Mohill Club. Eslin appear to have no input into "Manachans". No change after throwing away two minor championships. Incredible. Nobody will see a Manachan captain lifting a trophy this year. They havn't even trained until last Sunday and that on a pitch that is CLOSED"

Im afraid badsilage will never make a Mystic Meg !! This summer and Manchans win has surely seen the end of Badsilage!! PS. The pitch is wide open.

goodsilage (Leitrim) - Posts: 1 - 05/10/2013 14:50:03    1496188

Link

Congrats to St Manachans for their fully deserved win in the minors, class team and well played. commiserations to Ballinanmore who tried vakliantly on the day but unfortunately it didnt come off for them. we can debate until the cows comem home on the merits or otherwise of amalgamtions but the game was a credit to all players from all sides

tarasy (Leitrim) - Posts: 12 - 06/10/2013 12:53:10    1496523

Link