Ladies Forum

Does anyone have an opinion on this board

(Oldest Posts First)

Its amazing that the ladies can read a thread and not give an opinion on it some threads have been viewed plenty of times and have no replies posted....so much for interest in their own thread......

Dublinexile (Dublin) - 12/11/2008 13:28:34    139532

Link

12 Topics in 7 Months - 6 Replies (7 including mine) - That answers your question!!

confused (Wicklow) - 13/11/2008 17:06:22    140688

Link

U r Coufused aren't you...I was n't asking a question only stating that all the ladies message board is good for is passing on information.....none of them have an interest in their own sport....

Dublinexile (Dublin) - 13/11/2008 18:03:40    140762

Link

perhaps this is to do with that fact that the ladies are more interested in playing and training than all the bull chat and football politics which is ever present in both the men and ladies games..
some of the rubbish written on the mens forumn is frankly jus dribble and its a better system to write somthing worthwhile than that stuff....the old saying...if its not worth saying don't say it!

only87 (Tyrone) - 14/11/2008 12:36:54    141419

Link

Only 87....It matters not the quality of the thread everyone is entitled to their opinion ....What you have on this board is a complete lack of interest in the womens game...shown by the lack of discussion...when people are talking about your sport in whatever forum is available to them ie internet, radio, newspaper etc then your sports profile will improve.....

Dublinexile (Dublin) - 16/11/2008 09:14:01    142256

Link

its taken the men over a 120 years to get to this point of interest so wer doin ok ta be nearly a century behind them. its the fastest grown sport in the world and this fact alone highlights the significant interest in it.im just saying that i dont think a majority ladie footballers are interested in pursuing online slaggin about the game

only87 (Tyrone) - 19/11/2008 17:25:48    145239

Link

REASONS FOR NOT MANY REPLYS ON THE WOMENS BLOGS:

1. WE PREFER TO LET OUR PLAY ON DA FIELD DO THE TALKING FOR US INSTEAD OF TRYING TO BOOST OUR CONFIDENCE WITH REDICULOUS LITTLE SLAGS AND DIGS TO OTHER OPPONENTS.

2. WE GET ON WITH WHAT WERE MEANT TO BE DOING IN LIFE INSTEAD OF BEING ON HERE ALL DAY BOUT SOMETHING YOU PROBABLY DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT

3. WE HAVE NO DESIRE TO PUT PEOPLE DOWN WE CAN MAKE SURE OF THAT WHEN WE PLAY THEM

4. WE DONT TALK THE TALK IF WE CANT WALK THE WALK.. RE: WE DONT **** ON ABOUT BEATING DIS TEAM AND THAT TEAM IF WE KNOW ITS GOING TO BE THOUGH OR WE MIGHT GET BEAT

CLFC (Wexford) - 11/03/2009 10:05:58    229816

Link

How come every time i log on here, there is some form of ridiculous comment like this. What link have you made that connects the success of ladies football with a chat forum? because as much as men rant and make unfounded statements on the men's forum it doesn't incinuate a higher level of interest, it shows that some men are willing to shove their opinion anywhere it will be heard..?!

Just1Kick (Cavan) - 12/03/2009 18:11:36    231125

Link