Kerry Forum

League Panel 2019

(Oldest Posts First) - Go To The Latest Post

Replying To KingdomBoy1:  "Ah balls that's a pity, the 2 boys might get one league game so before our 3 month intercounty hiatus begins.

But at least they'll be fit for their clubs which is good."
Lads, I believe the panel for the championship is starting to take shape. Below is the squad I see for the year ahead with at least 2 players fighting for all positions. Very encouraging so soon into Keane's new tenure.

Probably asking a lot for some many new and young players to topple the Dubs so soon but I believe we will be more than capable next year.

Hopefully Mayo can be the ones to do an Offaly on the 5 in a row dreams for the Dubs.

Goalkeeper

Murphy
Kelly
Ryan

Full back line

Begley
Sherwood
Crowley
Young
Enright
Foley

Half back line

Crowley
Morley
Murphy
White
Griffin
O Sullivan

Midfield

Barry
O Brien
Moran
Spillane

Half forward line

O Shea
Geaney
Moynihan
Burns
O Connor
McCarthy
Lyne

Full forward line

Clifford
Geaney
Walsh
O Brien
O Donoghue
Brosnan

Ciarrai_Abu__ (Kerry) - Posts: 9 - 19/02/2019 22:49:43    2166472

Link

Replying To Ciarrai_Abu__:  "Lads, I believe the panel for the championship is starting to take shape. Below is the squad I see for the year ahead with at least 2 players fighting for all positions. Very encouraging so soon into Keane's new tenure.

Probably asking a lot for some many new and young players to topple the Dubs so soon but I believe we will be more than capable next year.

Hopefully Mayo can be the ones to do an Offaly on the 5 in a row dreams for the Dubs.

Goalkeeper

Murphy
Kelly
Ryan

Full back line

Begley
Sherwood
Crowley
Young
Enright
Foley

Half back line

Crowley
Morley
Murphy
White
Griffin
O Sullivan

Midfield

Barry
O Brien
Moran
Spillane

Half forward line

O Shea
Geaney
Moynihan
Burns
O Connor
McCarthy
Lyne

Full forward line

Clifford
Geaney
Walsh
O Brien
O Donoghue
Brosnan"
Great strength in depth there. It'l make training interesting.

KingdomBoy1 (Kerry) - Posts: 9995 - 20/02/2019 12:50:45    2166539

Link